• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So you have three game wishes...

Demon619

Deadman walking
1. Despite being said multiple times already...Devil May Cry 5 by Capcom
2. A very Good and thought out game Based on the Manga Bleach (come on, they made good games with Naruto, why can't they get this one justice?)
3. A Ratchet and Clank collection for the PS3 (what? I just finished A Crack in Time, I've got those two on the brain)

...Oh and Kingdom Hearts 3 would be nice...just no more F@CKN side stories for plateforms I don't have! Its getting annoying when I have to read things online so I won't be completely lost when the 3rd does come out.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
:D
Ok! So you were shopping one day and some guy gives you an old lamp. You get back to your room and (naturally) rub the lamp to see if there is a genie inside. HOLY CRAP!

disney-aladdin-genie-02.gif

There is! And now you get to make three game related wishes. It doesn't matter what wishes they are so long as they ARE game related and do not break one of the genie's rules: no killing, no bringing someone back to life, and no making someone fall in love. Got it?

So, what would you wish? :)

Mine:

1) DMC5 would be announced
2) FFXIII-2 be cancelled and SE puts out a written apology for being awful at making games and telling good stories. (hehehehe) But no one who worked on the game looses their job! :eek:
3) NT and Capcom admits that they were being really rude and disrespectful to the DMC fanbase and apologies. And they mean it!

^ I'd pretty much have all of these wishes too. I'm not too bothered about number 2, so hows about instead of that I wish for a game with the genie from Aladdin in it - he would sing and grant wishes!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
1. i wished i knew the release date for DmC.
2. capcom to make DMC5 (not only because that would be awesome, but so alot of people would stop complaining about it)
3. make a littlebigplanet 3

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Ooh,three wishes,the chaos I can cause with these is.....er...well it doesn't exist but I still have some wishes,anyway:

Wish # 1:Marvel Vs Capcom 3 gets its final version and manages to satisfy all our desires from the game.
Wish # 2:Either Sparda or Vergil getting their own spin off game.

Wish # 3:Nintendo and Sega have a PROPER crossover game,not some dumb ol' Olympic Games routine,I wan't to see Mario and Sonic FIGHT side by side,not battle in a friendly game of ping pong.And seeing other Sega characters meeting Nintendo characters would be nice too.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
1: Re-make SMT Lucifer's Call for Xbox360/PS3 and develop the story much more (it had so much potential but they got lazy. And re design the demons, there's only so many times I can use the same skins in the different games.

2: Kingdom Hearts 3. Stop peeing around with stupid handheld spin offs, just make the fudging game we all want!

3: A good Doctor Who game! I can’t see how it would work though since you can’t fight and only have your brains and a sonic screwdriver. And a random assistant ^^

Selutu

Son of Death, Bringer of the dead
1) Release of DmC 5 (which hopefully will fill us in more on Nero's background but with Dante as the main character)
2) Capcom and Ninja Theory apologizes
3) DmC 6 release after DmC 5

ZeroLove

1) Make all Kingdom Hearts games console available, e.g. in a collection pack for PS3, so I can play through them all without having to switch between console/handheld. Since I don't own any handhelds, I haven't been able to play through those games and have therefore missed out on important parts of the storyline. :(
Reading up on it on a wiki page is just not the same.

2) Make Remy from Street Fighter 3 series a playable character for the new and upcoming Street Fighter X Tekken. Though many of his moves are copied directly from Guile, I still consider him one of my favourite characters and I prefer him over Guile any day. If you don't know who he is, here's a picture of him:
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np8/game/3so/remy-3so.jpg
(big size picture, hence the link)
- or here:

rem-sp1.gif

3) The new Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is in production now and so far, all characters are playable, except for minor bonus characters from certain games such as Gon and Dr. Bosconovitch. Almost all, that is. Kunimitsu has yet to make an appearance as a playable character which I find a shame. Namco took time to make Anna different from Nina, to make Jin, Kazuya and Heihachi different from one another, even Jun whose fighting style was taken by Asuka has gotten a revamp in her gameplay so they are different from one another, but for some reason they have completely left Kunimitsu out. I would like for her to get the same treatment and be made playable in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
1) Jak and Daxter IV made by Naughty Dog, I just want to see one more Jak game with PS3 graphics.
2) Kingdom Hearts Collection featuring 1, 2 and CoM.
3) Elite Beat Agents 2 on the 3DS, this would be so cool :cool:

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Wish 1 .become dante (Devil may cry) and have all his weapons and powers
wish 2. have the ability to get any game and/or game related thing i want for free when ever i want
Wish 3 . any game i want made comes out complete and epic

Game related eh...

Wish 1: Have the abilities of Dante. (that's game related right?)

No more need for wishes as I could rule the world after the first.
eh not really since you would have all his power and none of his devil arms

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
1) That I would be able to visit a game company/studio of my choosing whenever a game comes out that interests me - without having to blag or pester for an invite.

2) That I could make my own RPG with help and sponsorship from Lionhead and Bethesda.

3) That the console makers would get together and make one uber-awesome gaming hub that surpasses anything ever made to date and is fault-free - oh, and that I get it for nothing, obviously ;)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
1. Another awesome Jak and Daxter trilogy.
2. KH3 and versus 13 release for ps3 and for them to be good.
3. For Dante to be interesting again, doesnt matter if its reboot or original,

Top Bottom