• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So you have three game wishes...

Meg

Ok! So you were shopping one day and some guy gives you an old lamp. You get back to your room and (naturally) rub the lamp to see if there is a genie inside. HOLY CRAP!

disney-aladdin-genie-02.gif

There is! And now you get to make three game related wishes. It doesn't matter what wishes they are so long as they ARE game related and do not break one of the genie's rules: no killing, no bringing someone back to life, and no making someone fall in love. Got it?

So, what would you wish? :)

Mine:

1) DMC5 would be announced
2) FFXIII-2 be cancelled and SE puts out a written apology for being awful at making games and telling good stories. (hehehehe) But no one who worked on the game looses their job! :eek:
3) NT and Capcom admits that they were being really rude and disrespectful to the DMC fanbase and apologies. And they mean it!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Another Black & White game
Somebody finish The Last Guardian
Resident Evil 2 remake (to the same level of quality and detail as the GC RE1 remake).

Agree with DD and VB. Also a decent FF7 remake wouldn't go amiss... >_>

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
1.Mirror's Edge 2. Open world, character creation, co-op, great story.
2.DMC 5. I mean REAL DMC.
3.Some cool game about survival, seems like The Last of Us is turning out to be something like that

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
1. Final Fantasy Versus XIII is PS3 exclusive only
2. Kingdom Heart 3 (For real. no more of these side stories)
3. To have DmC haters to stop acting like Twilight fangirls

Please and thankies ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
1. The English version of Final Fantasy Versus XIII to be released this year.
2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance to be released this year.
3. Final Fantasy XIII-3 to be announced this year.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
1. SEGA announces Dreamcast 2 (and it TOTALLY blows away other competitors)
2. Final Fantasy Versus XIII & Kingdom Hearts III on PS3-only (or DC2 :D)
3. *drum roll* A super-ultra-mega-hyper (stopping now) Genesis/Saturn/Dreamcast Collection

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Keep dreamin...it's all we can do...now...
It's not a dream you know , NT's DmC is not the fifth installment of the original series it's just a reboot
like the 2008 Prince of persia , they changed everything about the game even the prince himself then they heard the fans's voice and brought back the old prince in "The forgotten sands".

so it can be happened , even if Platinum games develop DMC5 it will look cooler than NT's cuz there is allot of developers worked at CAPCOM before moved to work at Platinum.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
It's not a dream you know , NT's DmC is not the fifth installment of the original series it's just a reboot
like the 2008 Prince of persia , they changed everything about the game even the prince himself then they heard the fans's voice and brought back the old prince in "The forgotten sands".

so it can be happened , even if Platinum games develop DMC5 it will look cooler than NT's cuz there is allot of developers worked at CAPCOM before moved to work at Platinum.
I can't imagine how awesome that game would be...I really can't... :cool:

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
#1 Make the actual DMC 5 after the reboot
#2 make a sequel for jet set radio future
#3 make a new prince of Persia in the sands of time series continued after the third and it should be great
thats all folks :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Shenmue 3 and KOTOR 3 would be lovely.

Oh and an actual first person zombie survival game. Not just endless slaying of hordes of zombies, but a co-op game where you can team up with your buddies and literally try to survive however you can. Something in the style of The Walking Dead wouldn't go amiss.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
1: a ps3
2: little big planet 2
3: world gaming peace

other list
1: a billion more game related wishes
2: i wish i can break the rules
3: bring my dog milo back

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
1. for Capcom to make both Devil May Cry 5 (with Platinum games) and DmC2 (with Ninja Theory)
2. remakes for all of the first 10 Final Fantasy games and sequels for all of them (including the ones that already have sequels i really want there to be a X-3 and XIII-3)
3. for gamers to just worry about if a game is good instead of being simultaneously afraid of change and annoyed that games don't change.

Top Bottom