• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So new DMC animated series are coming to Netflix

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Not sure if this is new information or not, but the Netflix animated series is apparently coming out this year. :unsure:

w5xdu4x355dc1.jpeg
I'm worried because we haven't seen anything else and the premise is currently vague.

I'm still hoping it works.

@ef9dante_oSsshea
I hope it comes out in the middle of the year too.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
10 years ago i would have been up for a live action show, could use ian somerhalder and paul wesley from vampire diaries for it back then

Especially since 5 made dante and vergil not identical

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
10 years ago i would have been up for a live action show, could use ian somerhalder and paul wesley from vampire diaries for it back then

Especially since 5 made dante and vergil not identical
I'd still be into a live action TV show but I'm not sure who would play the Sparda twins.

Somerhalder and Wesley would still be good fits tho. Especially if you start with 1.

The last anime wasn't very good but it had a good idea in doing a new story. I'm hoping this anime does that too and a live action series would benefit from that idea.

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So from a 45 second clip people have already made their judgement?

I mean I haven't seen this on Netflix yet, but I also haven't spent hours going through their coming soon and things to watch for lists for a while either.
Part of me is hopeful-but-must-restrain-hype and part of me is it's not real until it's real.

The music is alright though. I dig the guitar, I'm a sucker for it, so far it's got a thumbs up from me. Not sure about the voice over. Doubt that's our Dante? Or maybe it is, and Mr.Langdon has yet to warm up back to Dante (you think that doesn't make sense, but you can BE the most awesome character for years and years and then one day you get married and you're never never ever the same again. Thanks Sumi.:cautious:)

I guess we'll see.

Also, motorbike.
That's two thumbs up from me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So from a 45 second clip people have already made their judgement?

I mean I haven't seen this on Netflix yet, but I also haven't spent hours going through their coming soon and things to watch for lists for a while either.
Part of me is hopeful-but-must-restrain-hype and part of me is it's not real until it's real.

The music is alright though. I dig the guitar, I'm a sucker for it, so far it's got a thumbs up from me. Not sure about the voice over. Doubt that's our Dante? Or maybe it is, and Mr.Langdon has yet to warm up back to Dante (you think that doesn't make sense, but you can BE the most awesome character for years and years and then one day you get married and you're never never ever the same again. Thanks Sumi.:cautious:)

I guess we'll see.

Also, motorbike.
That's two thumbs up from me.
Wait, no motorbike. Wtf.

Top Bottom