• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So apparently someone on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlchemistFromEden

Hi, did you know Capcom halved its sales expectations? They predicting selling 800,000 units less then they hoped. that's very roughly 40mil. people just are not buying the game. so for all of you who did enjoy this new reboot. its dead no way will capcom risk more money on this series as it is. you the new fans, lose. We the old fans win a bitter sweet victory of knowing this may be the last game, but at least WE put it out of its misery by starving it to death.

-aex madeded

aex madeded
Hi, not spam, insult.
I would like to remark on the argument you engaged in over some random forum, I decided I could use a intelligent argument to berate, and belittle you. then you linked your youtube channel to the forum and i got a view of your personal appearance. No argument needed, you look like the EXACT kind of guy they marketed DmC for. the kind of guy who likes pretending to be edgy and cool, when its just a cardboard cut out of mainstream idealism. You look like the weird kid trying too hard to be rebellious, and tries to impress girls, by kissing other men. that or your dating an equally weird freak of a women. any who have a nice day knowing DmC is dead because they more then halved sales expectations, and Capcom is all about money, and i definitely getting rid of NT as a result.

P.S. please tell me Daniel is not your child, if so, i wish him the best of luck. he's gonna need it.
Sent to: UmbranAlchemist
decided to create a youtube account for the sole purpose of spamming my channel with bullshit, and according to him, he's from this forum, sooner or later you'll be found out, just calling you out now, either way, enjoy your block

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
hmmmm_zpsf7e5f72a.gif
...and?

AlchemistFromEden

btw, if you're gonna bitch about my supposed appearance being similar to dante, just know that
I'M NOT IN ANY OF MY VIDEOS, THAT PERSON IS MY BEST FRIEND

crush

One thing from lord of the rings.
Trolls won't show up in daylight. They'll freeze into stone you know.

zarion

Why is it that you can't spell worth ****? It's okay if you hate it and want to troll it like the immature ****wad you are, but at least spell properly, you massive sperglord.

AlchemistFromEden

Why is it that you can't spell worth ****? It's okay if you hate it and want to troll it like the immature ****wad you are, but at least spell properly, you massive sperglord.
ok?
"decided to create a youtube account for the sole purpose of spamming my channel with bullshit, and according to him, he's from this forum, sooner or later you'll be found out, just calling you out now, either way, enjoy your block" where is the spelling error, btw its cool if this thread gets locked just wanted to get the word out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom