• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Slot Machine

berto

I Saw the Devil
That's not bad! I think that is a very good price. A few months and I might buy one.

This would make the greatest christmas present ever.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It is pretty good. I used to work in a club and even the smaller slot machines are usually way more expensive than that.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Awhile back I thought about having a costum neon sign made, depending on price. I would love to own this or that. The Neon sign would be awsome in my room wall at night. The slot machine would be harder to find a place for.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Holy balls, a DMC neon sign on the wall would be awesome. @_@

I bought a friend one of those neon reflector signs a couple years back - not a glass tube, but like a piece of perspex which has a design laser cut inside it and it reflects the light that's on the top of it. It looks pretty much the same as neon tubelights when lit in the dark. I assume you can get those custom, if you wanted a more accurate design. As well as glass tube lights if you wanted the authentic look. Either way... awesome idea. I love those neon lights.

berto

I Saw the Devil
YEAH, THE NEON SIGN IS A IDEA THAT I'VE BEEN WANTING TO PUT INTO ACTION ONCE I GOT ENOUGH FOR IT. IT'D BE AROUND $200 SINCE I WOULDN'T WANT ONE AT ACTUAL SIZE. MAYBE THE SIZE OF THE ONE IN DMC4 BEHIND DANTE. I'D GUESS ONE AROUND 30"X12", MAYBE A LITTLE LONGER. THE SIZE OF A MID SIZE TV.

Top Bottom