• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Slender?!

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Slender Man scares me quite a bit. :'(

And since I have made this post in the most emotionless way I have ever done, I guess I will end it with a whimsical reference to make it seem a bit better, because to be completely honest, I think this post is kind of a bland read.

who said i'm not allowing you express your OP ? you're still posting aren't you ? butthurt much :p ?

sinned ? no it exists because you Sinned ! that's why the little girl(Laura) couldn't see the darkness in there

overcoming PH can only be done after a relentless psychological torture and your acceptance otherwise he won't stop torturing you

and btw he doesn't really want to kill you after all he only exists because of you he just exists to torture you...

Humanoid abomination ? he's a blocky not so scary abomination he has no back-story nothing the game's just boring anyway who wants to know in-detail about a game which is crap ?

Come on ! you're seriously defending this bullshit ? i pity you.... This scares you ? come on ! XD dude.. what's your age ?

all he does is appear in-front of you after making cheap buzzing noises and then its game over its just an instant which fails to scare me because the atmosphere to scare you isn't there...
Then it just became a youtube sensation. People have their girlfriends playing, the Joker plays it, Batman plays it, drunk people play it, people dress up as him, etc.

Atleast guile's theme is enjoyable... this one isn't this one's got a FAN-base

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's not the damn game that's supposed to be scary. If you would read the stories that he originated from it would make sense. You're also taking what I say out of context in order to make me look like a wimp and that shows how immature you are. And you're asking me for my own age? Get real. I have better things to do than waste my time with you, so I believe this is going to be my 2nd and last post in this thread.

Way to kill all the respect I had for you, by the way.

EDIT: Oh, and real mature of you to put a little cryface in my "quote". That wasn't there before.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-argument-techniques/

Please refer to article number 4. That is what you're doing.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Kids, try and act your age. Fighting seriously about what's scary..?

Donte. In every argument you get, you never stop to accept the other party's opinion. If someone disagrees with you, then you say some points, true. If someone disagrees with your points you treat them like an idiot. I'm not saying you're doing it on purpose - because if you were doing it on purpose then we'd have a problem - so just try and restrain yourself a bit. If someone disagrees with you it doesn't make him wrong or you. Like Darigion said it's subjective. You're currently doing the same thing with another member in the Anime vs Western Animation thread. The fact that you hit the report post cause "you don't like ponnies" doesn't help your case either.

If you see that conversation gets you nowhere, then ignore the thread. You have been warned.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Kids, try and act your age. Fighting seriously about what's scary..?

If you see that conversation gets you nowhere, then ignore the thread. You have been warned.

Man i think he's taking it wayy to seriously to be honest i'd be happy to accept his OP but i don't find the game worthwhile so i wrote about it.. that's it if someone asked me why then elaborated it little bit explaining exactly why

and about the other thread i guess that conversation is already over and nothing's gone "Too far" lol

It's not the damn game that's supposed to be scary. If you would read the stories that he originated from it would make sense. You're also taking what I say out of context in order to make me look like a wimp and that shows how immature you are. And you're asking me for my own age? Get real. I have better things to do than waste my time with you, so I believe this is going to be my 2nd and last post in this thread.

Way to kill all the respect I had for you, by the way.

Come on man take a joke !
and besides who the heck is supposed to be freaked by some weird abstract stories ? i just asked your age out of curiousity

idk why're you feeling so offended.... and behaving like i'm your boyfriend XD

Agility

"Known"
Yeah, Slender Man all the way.

Them tentacles, that soundless movement, and that damn expression on his face!

Also, look up Slender Man pranks. Hilarious stuff.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I played recently an new build of Slender and Im still on side that this game is not scary for me. Not to mention on newnest build of SCP CB as new 0.3.2 version again maked me jumpscares, as SCP-173 materialised suprisly in dark tunnel in mine recent playtrough. This game is scarier than Slender :/

Top Bottom