• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skipping Boss Fight's

gonzy360

Mobfigurz;35058 said:
But its a case of a new Console and first installment of the DMC franchise on that console, Im sure once they play DMC4 they will be interested in the story and will have the opportunity to play the previous 3 titles on their PS3's or PS2's, or whatever systems they were available on.

I mean take my brothers for example, Im 26 and they're older than me and are still gamers, yet they havent taken much interest in DMC at all, even though they watched me play DMC1 when it was launched and took turns to play it, but since then they havent bothered taking an interest in the game or me for that matter, always talkin about DMC :dry:

But now, if they were to see me play DMC4 on the PS3 and my 40" HDTV, I know they would be impressed and interested, which might even help them reconsider playing it and even playing the first 3.

u r absoloutly right. Still skipping boss fights is kinda taking fun out of game. So what if u have bad weaps and no vital stars, every boss has a weakness or take time doing a move. Gamers just want to beat the boss fast and get it over with, therfore they are LAZY>_< . If u think u need to skip, dont, just do that mission over and before u fight the boss go get vital stars and others.:D

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Mobfigurz;34899 said:
Think about it this way, in all of the DMC's theres always been one boss that was extremely annoying and would get on your nerves, and this way, once you've cleared the game and feel like playing it again you can skip the annoying boss fights if you wish. But thats if this is true

but that's what mission select is for. if your stuck, just repeat a previous mission to either get more orbs or learn the controls.

Mobfigurz

pinky750;35150 said:
but that's what mission select is for. if your stuck, just repeat a previous mission to either get more orbs or learn the controls.

Yes, but I said if you wanted to play the entire game over once you've completed it, therefor, going through each mission and retracing the story without having to 'try' to remember which mission was which and what was the story in that mission.
If this is all true, then Capcom as a game developer knew what they were doing when they thought of this, they mustve had some sort of feedback to bring this up or they've done research into how new gamers would react to DMC4.

All I know is what I've said

Mobfigurz

I'll beat the person that started this rumour, had me wasting my energy writing about it.

We dont have to worry about skipping Bosses then, all the more fun for us DMC addicts

Top Bottom