• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skipping Boss Fight's

gonzy360

WOW, if u go to www.ign.com, type in devil may cry 4, go to news, and there u will c that u can npw skip boss fights. Now who would do that, that is like taking the fun out of the game. But it is optional so :p

Dark Drakan

Admin
gonzy360;33897 said:
WOW, if u go to www.ign.com, type in devil may cry 4, go to news, and there u will c that u can npw skip boss fights. Now who would do that, that is like taking the fun out of the game. But it is optional so :p

Guess you could skip them and get some better moves and weapons and come back maybe...

gonzy360

im guessing prolly for players who arent good enough and are lazy to go through a boss would use it. ME on th other hand would try and not skip no matter what.

gonzy360;33909 said:
im guessing prolly for players who arent good enough and are lazy to go through a boss would use it. ME on th other hand would try and not skip no matter what.

and u cant go back, y skip it thus getting lose in orbs and devil rank at the end of the mission.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I don't know if you had little lfe and really bad weapons you might think about skipping until you have better stuff.

gonzy360

ya u r probablly right, which that is going to make this game more interesting ;). And btw, the thing that i really want to go and see is what dantes DT will look like in this game, like my other post i made about it, so they have any pics of him in DT yet? I think nero can go DT to because if u look at the clip art in the gallery, they have a nero drawing and behind him in a shadow is a devilish like thing? Makes u wonder if that will be his DT even though he is human.

X_nick_X

No nero has his devil arm so he doesn't have a dt which makes me wonder how the system will work.

They said nero is gonna be a lot more diffrent than dante in terms of fight styles eg dt and maybe even some styles?

Arwen

Lost Soul
Reading a review it's going to be as easy as DMC3: SE was. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
K, ive already brought this up in another forum.;)
I think this is the stupidest idea ive ever heard, i mean why are you gonna play the game and not do the boss fights? And your gonna do this you shouldnt even be playing the game:D :lol:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Lady_0989;34374 said:
K, ive already brought this up in another forum.;)
I think this is the stupidest idea ive ever heard, i mean why are you gonna play the game and not do the boss fights? And your gonna do this you shouldnt even be playing the game:D :lol:

i completely agree. anyone who doesn't do the boss fights is a wimp :)P joke- but seriously, do the boss fights)

Mobfigurz

Wasnt it recently stated some place that the Boss Fights/Boss cut scenes will have more meaning to them, they will be more significant to the storyline, as to why your fighting that Boss and so on.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Maybe if you beat the boss sth different will happen instead if you'd just avoid it...in storyline I mean

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I dont know that seems pretty retarded tho, and they are making such a big deal about Variel and you can skip it, dumb.:huh: :mad:

Mobfigurz

Yea but on the aspect of New Gamers coming over to the DMC Franchise it could be a good thing, it would help them get into it with ease.
They might find it hard trying to defeat the first boss until they have played the game some more and gotten to grips with the Style Action and full moves, as well as weapons used.

Think about it this way, in all of the DMC's theres always been one boss that was extremely annoying and would get on your nerves, and this way, once you've cleared the game and feel like playing it again you can skip the annoying boss fights if you wish. But thats if this is true

gonzy360

Mobfigurz;34899 said:
Yea but on the aspect of New Gamers coming over to the DMC Franchise it could be a good thing, it would help them get into it with ease.
They might find it hard trying to defeat the first boss until they have played the game some more and gotten to grips with the Style Action and full moves, as well as weapons used.

Think about it this way, in all of the DMC's theres always been one boss that was extremely annoying and would get on your nerves, and this way, once you've cleared the game and feel like playing it again you can skip the annoying boss fights if you wish. But thats if this is true

ya in your 2 paragraph, it makes sense, but for the new gamers, y play DMC4 if u havent play 1 through 3? That would leave u in a confusing position. So i would suggest New Gamers playing DMC1 through 3 NOW and then get 4 when it comes out;)

Mobfigurz

gonzy360;34954 said:
ya in your 2 paragraph, it makes sense, but for the new gamers, y play DMC4 if u havent play 1 through 3? That would leave u in a confusing position. So i would suggest New Gamers playing DMC1 through 3 NOW and then get 4 when it comes out;)

But its a case of a new Console and first installment of the DMC franchise on that console, Im sure once they play DMC4 they will be interested in the story and will have the opportunity to play the previous 3 titles on their PS3's or PS2's, or whatever systems they were available on.

I mean take my brothers for example, Im 26 and they're older than me and are still gamers, yet they havent taken much interest in DMC at all, even though they watched me play DMC1 when it was launched and took turns to play it, but since then they havent bothered taking an interest in the game or me for that matter, always talkin about DMC :dry:

But now, if they were to see me play DMC4 on the PS3 and my 40" HDTV, I know they would be impressed and interested, which might even help them reconsider playing it and even playing the first 3.

Top Bottom