• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show your gaming setups

demolition_man

Since I have 3 kids taht like to get into everything, I had to build a mobile setup.

So I turned a kitchen microwave cabinet into a mobile gaming station-

Started with this-
cart.jpg

And ended with this-

ATT739960.jpg

ATT739958.jpg

ATT739956.jpg

ATT739954.jpg

And its lockable to keep little hands out-
ATT739952.jpg

I keep it in my closet, and when I want to play, I can just roll it to any room in the house.

PSP what????

:p

Lets see your setups, I bet there are some crazy ones out there.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Nothing fancy...

MySnes.png

My Super Nintendo is the bee's knee. (I honestly have no idea what half of those damn cords go to... As you can see. I'm missing a phone. xD)

PS2.png

That's a DVD player under it. xD

As for my other stuff... I keep my nintendo DS on a book shelf near my bed. It's a mess. Aahaha. You have a pretty neat set up. My rooms pretty small, so I don't have anything that spectacular. :/ I used to have a sewing machine tower that I put my systems on, but the paint was coming off and it became an ugly looking thing. Plus there was a sewing machine under it. xD

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Here's a few snaps - well, links - of my gaming setup:

1 - 2 - 3 (last one isn't so great)

Me and my wife share the Xbox 360 and have it hooked up to our Samsung 40" HD-Ready LCD TV.

We were considering investing in some quality surround sound speakers a while back but never managed to get round to it. I had my eye on a few Samsung, Sony and Logitech models. If anyone could recommend any that would be much appreciated.

PS: I like what you did with the cabinet, dm. Nice work! I'm hopeless with anything like that. ^_^

demolition_man

devilmaycry;78932 said:
Here's a few snaps - well, links - of my gaming setup:

1 - 2 - 3 (last one isn't so great)

Me and my wife share the Xbox 360 and have it hooked up to our Samsung 40" HD-Ready LCD TV.

We were considering investing in some quality surround sound speakers a while back but never managed to get round to it. I had my eye on a few Samsung, Sony and Logitech models. If anyone could recommend any that would be much appreciated.

PS: I like what you did with the cabinet, dm. Nice work! I'm hopeless with anything like that. ^_^

Thanks, Ill mod anything, haha, you should see my hidden network. :p

Bose all the way for surround sound. Expensive, but well worth it.

I originally had it hooked up to my 52" HD(seen in background) but I get better pcture quality out of the 23" LCD HD plus its mobile.:D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
34e25a8.jpg

2hnum84.jpg

This is my little den upstairs where I have my own 360, my filing cabinets, my work computer and all I need apart from a mini fridge to keep me happy :D

No one else can use it but me and as you can see my TV is guarded by my bat Dave and his army :lol:

Top Bottom