• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
@Esura: I really like it. However, the blood looks a bit pixelated around the edges, so...maybe you could smooth it out a little to make it look more...splattery? And...it might just be my com, but I can't tell there are words at all other than your name in it. >_< The broken glass effect looks cool, but it also kinda looks like spider webs.... *likes it though**wonders if you deleted the white bg since she doesn't see it* (And I feel hypocritical for critiquing you when my sigs look like crap. >_<)
As long as you have eyes, you can critique. Hell, video game reviewers critique and **** on games all the time and I highly doubt that most of them could make a crappy game like Duke Nukem Forever if their life depended on it.

And your words was very much welcome. Thank you. :) I'm working on a new sig now.

Hiken, what text do you use for your sigs?

HikenNoAce

One King One Legend
Premium
Hiken, what text do you use for your sigs?
go to dafont.com

you'll find a lot of any font you need
Fairy Tail font style "INPMangaz"
FairyTailINPMangaz.png

Soul Eater font style "The INP Mangaz Team"
INPMANGAZSoulEater.png

BLEACH font style "INPMangaz"
INPMANGAZBLEACH.png

MGS4 brush "ArabianLuffy" (that is me)
MGS4OldLuffy_ArabianLuffy_text_02.png

and another in MGS4 logo
MGS4ArabianLuffy_text.png

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wow, is Duke Nukem forever really that bad? Wait, I've seen the aderrt and the boobs, I can believe its bad.

gamingblogsonic.png

Since its Sonic's 20th Anniversary today. I made this for my blog.
Had it not been for him, I wouldn't be gaming today.

Esura

You are such a One Piece-tard eh? lmao

I need inspiration for a new sig....sigh...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Nice sigs VeeB. I like the transparency effects on the last one. So what does make a man, a man? ^_<

Esura

New sig.

pikasamussig.png

After playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl, I have become a follower of the church of PikaSamus. Its ****ing canon dammit. Two of my most favorite Nintendo characters in existence all up on each other makes me wanna go, "DAWWW!"

Meg

Here's some CP-ness for everyone! :D

CP_sig1.png

CP_sig2.png

Since someone's trying to steal my title of Biggest Lightning Fangirl EVER I'll be returning with the Lightning-ness tenfold. >:3!!!! Just not right now. I'm tired. XD In the meantime, I hope you guys like these sigs. :)

EDIT: I wanna use one as my sig (maybe?), but which one? :oops:

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Nice I like the fist one - love the stars. I still haven't checked out this CP.....I'll go and have a look now.

Reactions: Meg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero_sig1.png

Nero sig just for Eb! ;)

EDIT: Oh crap! Its ugly. :(

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's ugly lol I personally like it a lot. I would change the text on your name though, maybe make it a little bit bigger (Nothing drastic) And I don't know, I actually think this looks cool =)

Top Bottom