• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Dante47

I use GIMP. It's a watered-down but still awesome version of Photoshop. You can get it for free from their website.
Thanks Meg!
EDIT: I've put GIMP to use and made my first two sigs ever!
dmcSIG3.jpg

dmcSIG.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
La lala la la. *skips through*

FableHeroesSigSmall.png

Erm...so some of the Heroes might have kinda sorta been hidden by the four in front. ._. Ooops. Anyway, from right to left behind them:

Gabriel Scythe Garth Reaver Hammer "Hero"
Lucien Maze Ben Jack of Blades Theresa Walter

If I could have, I would have liked to have shown all the Heroes. XP But, yeah. Quickie fangirl moment. Can't be too choosey. Maybe I'll go through later and do some shading...it needs it. >_>

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
La lala la la. *skips through*

FableHeroesSigSmall.png

Erm...so some of the Heroes might have kinda sorta been hidden by the four in front. ._. Ooops. Anyway, from right to left behind them:

Gabriel Scythe Garth Reaver Hammer "Hero"
Lucien Maze Ben Jack of Blades Theresa Walter

If I could have, I would have liked to have shown all the Heroes. XP But, yeah. Quickie fangirl moment. Can't be too choosey. Maybe I'll go through later and do some shading...it needs it. >_>

Oh, Shadow, that is so adorable. Plus... REAVER!!!!!
I'm just glad the Crawler isn't there.... there is no way that could be cute :lol:... *hides* :steve:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh, Shadow, that is so adorable. Plus... REAVER!!!!!
I'm just glad the Crawler isn't there.... there is no way that could be cute :lol:... *hides* :steve:

Aww, thank you, VB. :blush: Hehe, I think the Reaver doll is the cuddliest. X3
LOL Ditto. I would have panicked if the Crawler was in the game. XD Course he still might, but who knows....

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
NEWSig222222.png

This is a Sig I'm still working on but I wanted everyone's thoughts on it in its current state. Should I keep like this and add the words "Super Sentai X Kamen Rider" or should I put the bottom characters on the side of the top characters so that it goes across?

Top Bottom