• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your S-s-s-style!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Unleash your demons has a good twin - show off your style!

Since life can't suck eggs all the time, this thread is dedicated to your highs. Anything goes, from beating your buddy's style score, to getting that girl you've been after, to winning the lottory (can you say JACKPOT!)

Boasting and hyper-excitement allowed.
Please refrain from bashing anyone's achievements and countering comments with negativity. If you don't have anything nice to say, that's what the other thread is for.

Share the love!^_^

Sparda™

I got a collection of firearms and melee weapons.

I'm currently in 2 colleges.

I can speak fluently 6 languages and currently looking to study more.

I spend a lot on clothing and looks. Preferably black clothes, black full patterned leather trenchcoats, leather black shoes, black Prada shades and what not.

Lost my virginity when I was 14.

.....................Um, that's all I can think of now.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I play a pretty mean guitar and can crank out solos like a mad man.

Black belt Tae-Kwon-Do, quit three years ago and can still remember every pattern and style taught to me flawlessly.

Crack shot with a rifle, can hit a running rabbit clean in the head at several hundred feet.

Have a literal armoury of weapons, varying from Katanas to Throwing Knives, Naginata and Sai, as well as a pair of paintball guns, all of which I'm proficient in using.

Speed cleared the original Fallout in about 30 days game time.

'Bout it really, and yet I'm still a Japanophile loser with a god complex. :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
o_O ...I feel inferior in the presence of your awesomeness...

I'm getting hyped up for November to kick off - the official global NaNoWriMo. I wrote a 31(odd)thousand word novel within a week two years ago. I can write a 50k novel within 30 days, no planning needed, running on pure creativity. Easy. Can't wait for the reward, it is going to be SWEEEET :) Whoop, I'm pumped and ready for this!! :D

Sparda™

Promoted to 3rd dan black belt in Tae Kwon Do, a couple of years ago.

Done 2 years in the techniques of Battōjutsu (drawing the sword).

Exercised in fencing for 6 months.

Extensive training in handguns, sub-machine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles and dual wielding weaponry.

Semi-pro skills in Photoshop and other similar photo-manipulation softwares.

I am a Japanophile myself such as Mr.Credo, with also a fetish for cosplay females.

I am a car admirer.

I am a technology freak - as in loving every new technology coming up.

Collection of firearms and melee weapons consists in...

Six Katana, one O-Katana, two Wakizashi, dual Scimitars, one Yatagan, three Zweihander, five Rapiers, two Halberds, one Battle Axe, two pairs of Sai, nine Persian Daggers, four pair of Short Swords, one pair of Butterfly Swords, one Kwan Dao, two pairs of Katar and twelve Ceremonial Egyptian Daggers.

A pair of Colt M1911A1 handguns, one Colt M16 Assault Rifle, a pair of H&K MP7A1, one H&K USP Elite .45 ACP, H&K PSG1A1 Semi-Automatic Rifle, a pair of .50 IMI Desert Eagle, one Colt M4A1, a pair of sawn-off shotguns, one Benelli M3 Super 90 Pump-action shotgun and a pair of H&K MP5K-PDW.

All of this collection, due to security reasons has been since an incident which occurred years ago, guarded via a hi-tech safe room.

Well, I'll surely post more of myself If I can remember more.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
clairavance;189871 said:
o_O ...I feel inferior in the presence of your awesomeness...

I'm getting hyped up for November to kick off - the official global NaNoWriMo. I wrote a 31(odd)thousand word novel within a week two years ago. I can write a 50k novel within 30 days, no planning needed, running on pure creativity. Easy. Can't wait for the reward, it is going to be SWEEEET :) Whoop, I'm pumped and ready for this!! :D

Wish I could wite like that, I can throw together about 20 odd pages on word off pure creativity before I just burn out, I've got about 5 stories on my desktop PC that are about 30 pages long that I want to finish, but never really had the time to get round to.

---

One other thing I remember, trained in archery for several years and I'm probably a better shot with a bow than I am with a rifle because of it.

KRSkull

Trained in archery for six years.

Been Practicing on the Taiko for three years. And my uncle asked me to preform in my cousin's wedding in November 11 2009.

Got a bronze medal in Swimming

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I have a strange obession with Vampires.
I'm a wiccian.
I am pretty serious gamer...
I'm a crazy fangirl and cosplayer.
I am a musical theatre nerd.
I've only had four boyfriends ever and I am currently single.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I`m a 2 times 2nd place winner in English language olimpics and 3 times winner of 1st place German language olimpics o_O
Got 3rd place in Sports dances when i was a kid.
Mad gamer.
Huge anime and manga fan.
Game concept creator. BUY MY GAME concepts PLZ, i need money.
Hard worker with 3 jobs, yay.
Petrol head.

That`s about it. Oh, and i`ve never lost my dignity =(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;189879 said:
Wish I could wite like that, I can throw together about 20 odd pages on word off pure creativity before I just burn out, I've got about 5 stories on my desktop PC that are about 30 pages long that I want to finish, but never really had the time to get round to.

---

One other thing I remember, trained in archery for several years and I'm probably a better shot with a bow than I am with a rifle because of it.

Heh, I have 41 stories that will probably never be finished, hence I shifted them into my 'Scraps' folder, and I have nine novels for publishing currently in progress (only two of which are actually completed and need to be polished). That, including my three fanfics I'm working on, and my beta-reading... yeah. If you were as addicted as I am to writing, your PC would be crowded with stuff like mine, too.

But then, you probably wouldn't have the skill to play the guitar, or have gotten that far in your martial arts, and you'd have rather written about archery than actually practised it...

If it sounds like I'm a little envious of you, you're half right. I'm only really starting up with my karate again now, and I can't remember nada, and I'm more likely to injure myself with a bow than shoot the arrow.

And any guy that can play the guitar really good, has my total and complete adoration. There's nothing more moving than an awesome riff... *succumbs into a puddle of awe*...be my friend? :wub: lol

(by Sparda)
Promoted to 3rd dan black belt in Tae Kwon Do, a couple of years ago.

Done 2 years in the techniques of Battōjutsu (drawing the sword).

Exercised in fencing for 6 months.

Extensive training in handguns, sub-machine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles and dual wielding weaponry.

I am a car admirer.

!! O.O
Don't you need to go perform in front of a panel of demi-gods to get your Dan? That is some accomplishment! Any bets you could kick Dante's ass? lol
What cars are you into?

Sparda™

clairavance;189906 said:
!! O.O
Don't you need to go perform in front of a panel of demi-gods to get your Dan? That is some accomplishment! Any bets you could kick Dante's ass? lol
What cars are you into?

First time I hear that... :lol:

I'm into any kind of cars - moderns, muscles, classics, exotics and concepts as well.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Well. I dropped outta college for awhile and I'm now back in for training to become a nurse.
I won an art competition for a jewelry store all the way in the UK.
I collect anything Hello Kitty or Super Mario related.
I like any type of movie, game, or book that involves a Zombie Outbreak. Yeah. I'm in love with survival horrors.
I'm trying to save up and own every gameing system ever made. This is a goal... Not kidding.

I can't think of anything else...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I am a Harry Potter fanatic
I am an English major
I am saving up for a Neintendo DS and Playstation 3

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I'm an avid reader of various genres,

I'm quite well versed in several mixed martial arts schools,

I'm well into an eclectic range of music,

I've wrote poetry that's been highly appraised by many published poets.

I've wrote 61 short stories and 3 stories that could qualify for novel length as opposed to novella as well as currently working on one story here independently and writing "Choose your own adventure" story with my best friend.

I have a penchant for remembering the most random facts anyone could think of.

I was an active member of my college debating club.

I've been a chess captain for my high school team several times and have won the vast majority of all games I've played.

I'm quite an accomplished gamer, having beaten some of the hardest games there are to beat.

I can take an interest in almost anything.

I've been awarded for my skill and tenacity in cricket and football.

I've been volunteering at Oxfam for over two years.

I have a good knowledge of ciders and wine.

I've read the whole "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy in the space of 1 day.

I've largely overcome the barriers that my condition (Asperger's Syndrome) has put on my ability to interact socially and I now frequently go out with friends and work colleagues.

I've stopped losing my temper so easily.

I'm quite the eco-warrior, recycling everything I can and I walk nearly everywhere.

beyondcrimson

may contain nuts
I am a fully trained silversmith and gem stone setter, as well as having a degree in fine art and illustration. I have an almost photographic memory and am currently in the process of teaching myself how to read, write and translate Latin.
I have been studying Aikido and Hapkido for five years and have been training in the longsword and broadsword for twelve years. I have also been doing yoga and cappoeria for three and eight years respectively.
Im also not too shabby with fire poi and can fire breathe.

Top Bottom