• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should NT and Capcom make more DLC for DmC

berto

I Saw the Devil
If they can afford it, yeah, why not. The game is kinda thin on extra content. DMC has never had that many alt. costumes but why not change that? Adding some more play type content is also a plus, not just bloody palace.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
As long as they make Vergil playable in bloody palace then i'm good.

For the right price of course.

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
Some extra costumes for vergil, vergils playable bloody palace, it may sound lame but I guess a time attack mode or a arcade mode to see all the points you can make through a whole play through of the story mode just to make people online compete more, something where I guess bonus missions of like impossible missions where your skills will be tested and make you feel like a expert DMC player if you beat the extra missions with like two new hard bosses those are my ideas

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I think I read up about that. If they did do another DLC, it wouldn't be for a while, maybe 9 months because they'd have to make it first.

But if they did do another DLC, I wouldn't mind a prequel on Dante a few years before, or a DLC on Kat [but hers would have to be more like a puzzle thing than focused on fighting I think.] Vergil in bloody palace would be cool too :3

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
Of course they should! The fact that every system this game is now released on and their ability to continue updating it why stop? They should keep adding more and more as they can to add to their sales and fanbase. My original thought was they were going to keep updating this game over and over for a little while at least besides fixing bugs and making it more balanced.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
It would either have to be,

1.A collection of all the previous Dante's costumes (would love to see DMC2 Dante's suit appear).
2.A collection of Vergil costumes including a retro one.
3.Something that can add to the gameplay such as new weapons or abilities.

If its anything other than the 3 things I listed above then I would not be all that excited honestly.:/

That being said, the most likely would probably be number 2.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I wonder if they'll do the DMC3 approach and give out a special edition?

If so I'd like to see;

Harder enemies
at least a new weapon
Vergil's downfall on the disc
bloody palace

But then again there's so much you can put on a console version.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Capcom should allow NT to use the megaman IP for DLC. Boss battles against protoman and megaman gregar would be nothing but awesome.

Blacknerd

I may repost what I said about making mundus dlc. Showing how he got where he was in the demon relm

crush

Speaking of Mundus I hate to see that White Mundus or killing face in the concept arts and onyx going to waste...

crush

Speaking of Mundus I hate to see that White Mundus or killing face in the concept arts and onyx going to waste...

MedicoreR

- Should NT and Capcom make more DLC for DmC?
- No, as we see Capcom has 1 million idiots and totally doesnt worth them to effort more quality parts. Just give them HD versions of old games and they are happy.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Doesn't matter to me but, when I heard that classic Dante was going to come in the costume pack I was really hoping for this look
DMC1_Dante.jpg

Top Bottom