• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should capcom make DMC Hd colection for PC ?

Should capcom make DMC Hd colection for PC ?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Ai FrOzen

Lets Rock !
Im really ****ed because they make DMC hd colection for consoles only .. du yo guys think it will be a brilliant idea if capcom where to make dmc hd collection for pc ?

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I think they should, considering DMC3 (the only game out of the three games in the HD Collection has a PC port) and DMC4 have PC ports. It should be available via Steam, though.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
However, playing the PC version of DMC3 in max settings is like playing the HD collection version itself. But then again it doesn't matter when there are loads of frame rate problems that hinders the gameplay. Also, it's obvious that crapcom won't even bother to consider porting the HD collection to the PC because it's simply not profitable.

MigsRZXAStylish

i didn't make this thread...but i am eating pop tarts right now :lol:...AND GOOD MORNING!!!

I know that you didn't make this thread.

You too, pal! :D

EDIT:
Pop Tarts? I think more of this when it comes to that:
http://www.nyan.cat/original.php

NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN! NYAN!...

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Especially after they unveiled Breath Of Fire 6... I'm still in a bit of shock after that...

24_c127ef03a37acfdba859eb45fa30b426.jpg

MigsRZXAStylish

I think I really feel this inside, especially in being a Devil May Cry fan... With its fanbase divided (not just because of DmC, also with DMC4's lazy result, and DMC1 fans hating DMC3 and DMC4), I really wanted to be disassociated to the fanbase (even some non-DMC fans consider this fanbase one of the worst fanbases already; I've seen sites with a forum thread like that)... :(

Top Bottom