• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should Capcom make a Devil May Cry Collection?

Do you want Capcom to make Devil May Cry Collection?

• Yes

Votes: 38 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampi

Oh because i'm not in favor of a DMC collection that makes me automatically not a DMC fan? Uh, who made you the Judge of what a DMC fan is and isn't? You're just waiting to be flamed aren't you.

Look its fine if people want this unnecessary collection that offers a virtual trophy that amounts to nothing for the sake of bragging rights and graphics that are like maybe 5% better then the PS2. Since this console generation mostly is just a tech war anyway about who can bring out the best graphics not really the best gameplay.

I just rather have classics stay as classics. If you want to play the old games either buy them cheap at a game store or over the internet (they're not that hard to find) or download them off of PSN or sumthing. The only time i would be fine with a PS2 game updated to PS3 is if its a very hard game to find nowadays. But that's what we have PSN for anyway maybe.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
How about both of you stop getting at each other's throats? It's bad enough people are tearing each other apart in the DmC section, I don't want it spreading to other sections too.

Acedia

Dante Never Dies
Vampi;275083 said:
Oh because i'm not in favor of a DMC collection that makes me automatically not a DMC fan? Uh, who made you the Judge of what a DMC fan is and isn't? You're just waiting to be flamed aren't you.

Look its fine if people want this unnecessary collection that offers a virtual trophy that amounts to nothing for the sake of bragging rights and graphics that are like maybe 5% better then the PS2. Since this console generation mostly is just a tech war anyway about who can bring out the best graphics not really the best gameplay.

I just rather have classics stay as classics. If you want to play the old games either buy them cheap at a game store or over the internet (they're not that hard to find) or download them off of PSN or sumthing. The only time i would be fine with a PS2 game updated to PS3 is if its a very hard game to find nowadays. But that's what we have PSN for anyway maybe.

Clearly, you're here. So you're a DMC fan, sorry if I put that in any other way. But my point was that, "IF" Capcom, randomly put out a DMC collection, you wouldn't like it?

I'd personally love if I could play the series redefined, INSTEAD of- Going and finding all of the games separately. They did however, already made a collection for DMC-PS2. If you've bought the 4th, you could easily buy the first 3 collection for PS2, then just play it on your PS3.

DMC3- PSN Store. Event a collection over the PSN store. Would be worth the buy.
Again, we're supporters of the opposite side.

It's not a very big jump for graphics, or even having a point for making one for the PS3 this early.
But I compare it too GoW, which was successful.
This would make Capcom money, so I'd be considering it.

Zany Blac

Dmc One And 2 With Updated Graphics

Dmc 3 As It Is .Cuz Its Perfect :)

Dmc 4 If They must

i wud definitely buy it!

Vampi

Storm Silves;275167 said:
How about both of you stop getting at each other's throats? It's bad enough people are tearing each other apart in the DmC section, I don't want it spreading to other sections too.

Why do you have to assume we're getting hostile with each other. Obviously you have no idea what's going on so can you please remove yourself from our conversation. You don't have to be everyone's cavalry since no one needs rescuing.

Acedia;275176 said:
Clearly, you're here. So you're a DMC fan, sorry if I put that in any other way. But my point was that, "IF" Capcom, randomly put out a DMC collection, you wouldn't like it?

I didn't say i wouldn't like it, i said it would just be a waste. I wouldn't care, but i would think that the resources and money that went into a collection that you can easily find for the PS2 Anniversary collection would be a waste. Its just that these HD collections are okay...as in only if its PS1 games and hard to find games. Other then that there's no need for them cause the graphics isn't such a big leap in difference.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vampi;275259 said:
Why do you have to assume we're getting hostile with each other. Obviously you have no idea what's going on so can you please remove yourself from our conversation. You don't have to be everyone's cavalry since no one needs rescuing.

I do know what's going on, actually. Okay?

You seemed to be getting hostile, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so. But if you want me to duck out, then I will.

Vampi

No you don't. Acedia and I were having a normal conversation and you just assumed the worse because we don't talk like you. We weren't insulting each other or anything like that. We were giving our reasons on why we chose to either be for or against the DMC HD collection.

Just because you don't like the way we talk don't automatically assume the worse. Besides, you're not a Moderator and you shouldn't be telling anyone how to act. That's what the Mods are for.

And you just assuming stuff just brings up hostility and misunderstanding. And i only see you responding to it. So yeah you're the only one who thinks so.

And thanx for ducking out.

moseslmpg

I don't see any hostilities.

Anyway, given this whole DINO fiasco, a compilation is the last thing Capcom should be doing. They had better be working on DMC5 and DMC PSP and a good DMC anime to appease us.

I don't see the need for an HD upgrade anyway. None of the games, except maybe DMC would benefit from it.

kanna-X-freak

If there was a collection I would definitely buy it. Or Sony could stop being a bitch and do a proper backwards compatibility.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm all for it. The new 320gb ps3 won't play PS2 GAMES.

If it can be done for GoW. Why not Devil May Cry?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'd love it. I'm always worried one day my old games will break or scratch and not be able to get a replacement, because they're suuuu old.

Acedia

Dante Never Dies
moseslmpg;275292 said:
I don't see any hostilities.

Anyway, given this whole DINO fiasco, a compilation is the last thing Capcom should be doing. They had better be working on DMC5 and DMC PSP and a good DMC anime to appease us.

I don't see the need for an HD upgrade anyway. None of the games, except maybe DMC would benefit from it.

DMCsequel/prequel>compilation>DMCanime>DMCPSP

DMC PSP is the last thing I want. :)

Too much nonsense and misinformation going on about the new DmC.
Starting to get sick of it, kinda wish Capcom just pulled up their pants and gave us another DMC3 bomb.
That's not gonna happen...

Sone

DUST TO DUST
Can't wait for DMC collection HD realease but i want it on single BD disk with DMC 1,2,3,4 and new DMC and i want it NOOOOOW \m/ DMC rocks....

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
Devil Bane;274296 said:
Of course for the 10th anniversary of such a groundbreaking and awesome series[I mean,HELL,even Demonbane has done it for Nitroplus' 10th aniversarry].

And as I said in another topic :

either

a)Announce DMC 5 and release 1,2 and 3 on HD as a prenium 10th anniversary collection

or

b)Reveal DMC 5,a DMC collection for the 10th aniversary in the form of all previous game from 1 to 3 HD'd with or without 4 and finally announce the long awaited DMC game for PSP.

I like your idea about reveal DMC5 in the 10th aniversarry, but I think they will stick to DmC and maybe release DMC1,2 and 3 to PS3 with HD graphics, since it's the 10th aniversarry!?
I hope so, so I can play dmc3 with HD graphics. And maybe they can add some extra missions..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom