• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sexually Suggestive Dialogue Removed for Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbraga

You don't want to play the game, but felt the need to make a jab at it by saying they can remove 'all of the dialogue', for all you care.

That honestly doesn't make a lot of sense to me why somebody would say something like this.

Because when people make a point of telling others they dislike something yet don't really have much else to say, it's as equally as pointless as somebody saying they like something but not adding much else to the conversation.

Please, if you don't like the game etc don't find the need to go and tell everybody. This applies to everyone, not just yourself. These comments can be taken as 'bashful', whether it is DmC/DMC or any other game /s being discussed. And that can, and most often does, lead to unnecessary arguments that could of otherwise have been avoided.

Thanks.
Uhm, what? I love this game, I just think the story is trash, and so I'll skip every cutscene in this definitive edition.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Uhm, what? I love this game, I just think the story is trash, and so I'll skip every cutscene in this definitive edition.

Allow me to explain. I mistook the part where you said you would be 'skipping that crap', and instead assumed you meant the game. My apologies.

So you mean that you enjoy it for the gameplay, not the story. Now I understand, we'll both be a lot clearer now. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding. After all, we're only human.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Why don't we change this into a log of changes for the the DE compared to the vanilla version? There are more than one or two so no point in making multiple threads about it. Yay, Nay?

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
We can edit your post. Just tell us what you want to change it to and we'll paste it on, over or instead of the post.
I don't feel comfortable with being OP of the change log since I can't play the game myself. Maybe it's better to lock this thread and make a new one.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't feel comfortable with being OP of the change log since I can't play the game myself. Maybe it's better to lock this thread and make a new one.
You don't have to. Just make the changes to your first post and let others post the ones they noticed like we would anyway. Up to you, though.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
We don't know what the full log changes are yet. When we actually get them, it'll be a different story.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom