• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Seriously though it's gotta happen...

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
Classic Dante as a guest character in a Disgaea/NIS-verse game. They did it with Shin Megami Tensei almost a decade ago, they should do it again the near future (assuming Capcom has a near future to speak of).

I can only guess by the lack of replies that not too many people, if any, on this site even know what Disgaea or Nippon Ichi is.....oh well. My only question now is how many of you are aware of Atlus and SMT?

DMCGamer1989

I would like that very much. Dante and Laharl share so much similarities that it's hard to believe it wasn't intentional. The stories are similar and Mao looks a lot like a geeky Dante, white hair, red coat and all.

TyrantWayne9999

I would like that very much. Dante and Laharl share so much similarities that it's hard to believe it wasn't intentional. The stories are similar and Mao looks a lot like a geeky Dante, white hair, red coat and all.
Thank god I'm not the only one who thinks so. hmmm....

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
The Disgaea games never have playable guest characters that come from different companies as far as I know. It's always other NIS games like Gig from Soul Nomad or Ashe from Phantom Brave. The idea is nice but it would be odd to see them do such a thing. BTW Kudos as I too am a Disgaea fan (Favorites being 1 and 2). The Champloo sig caught my attention right away.

TyrantWayne9999

The Disgaea games never have playable guest characters that come from different companies as far as I know. It's always other NIS games like Gig from Soul Nomad or Ashe from Phantom Brave. The idea is nice but it would be odd to see them do such a thing. BTW Kudos as I too am a Disgaea fan (Favorites being 1 and 2). The Champloo sig caught my attention right away.

Ah, but NIS is no stranger to crossovers. Ever heard of Cross Edge? Well if ya haven't it's only cuz it's not that good...

Ah, but NIS is no stranger to crossovers. Ever heard of Cross Edge? Well if ya haven't it's only cuz it's not that good...

But I still hold out hope that Capcom will do a proper crossover with NIS or Squeenix

TyrantWayne9999

Actually I thought Mao's design was more Inspired by edward elric from FMA. I mean they're both voiced by Vic "the prick" Micnogna

Top Bottom