• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sephiroth vs Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zato-OW

King
Sanctus claimed that Dante's blood was stronger then Nero's that's why he was trying so hard to use Dante but since he couldn't catch him he used Nero instead, this was only to power The Savior and fight with it. But he still tried to catch Dante even asking him what would alter his position. Also it says to complete The Savior he will need 3 things. A Sword of Sparda(that's just what it says) Sparda's blood and a priestess and they all are suppose to fuse or something to create enough power to complete it, just like how it was in DMC3 to power the Tower.This should be a whole new thread.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;142730 said:
Sanctus claimed that Dante's blood was stronger then Nero's that's why he was trying so hard to use Dante but since he couldn't catch him he used Nero instead, this was only to power The Savior and fight with it. But he still tried to catch Dante even asking him what would alter his position. Also it says to complete The Savior he will need 3 things. A Sword of Sparda(that's just what it says) Sparda's blood and a priestess and they all are suppose to fuse or something to create enough power to complete it, just like how it was in DMC3 to power the Tower.This should be a whole new thread.

Totally agreed on that.

k3nipplestags

as much as i reckon this person just wants to watch us argue, i have to put in, Dante will definitly win. If Cloud can take sephiroth, so can Dante.

Besides, Dante simply kicks ass.

Jaska

Magician
egh... they both rock... but i say Dante - Sephiroth has a sword and powers, Dante has a Sword, Powers and two guns to back!

Nishiva

Living in my little world
Dog Lord Taisho;140536 said:
This would be a great fight regardless of who wins. Who would win though. Try to back claims and dont call it a curbstomp casue it aint.

Another Revived thread lolz

Haha I'd love to see that.. I have no idea who could win though..

But, I think that Sephiroth would be a nicer match for Vergil.
I'd love to see Dante VS Vincent.

LunarEclipse

Dante Sparda
Well I say Dante.. why? because he is good at making a um a strategy I mean he can guess where the attack can come to him.. arghh okay okay I know its was a bad sentence but I hope you understand! Anyway Dante is not just using his sword or guns he also makes a strategy. (okay okay I stop speaking. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom