• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

See ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm not going to be on here much again. Like I said before, thank you to everyone. But I'll see you all around.

Take care.

~LoD

Meg

Well gosh damn it! I mess everything up. Come back soon, PLEASE! ;_;

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Man, so soon? Well, all good things must come to an end, I suppose. Good luck in your life.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
LOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....all is lost again :(.....im soooo saddened......again....i feel that gaping hole of solitude...i shall miss u friend....please come back soon

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm unsure as to whether going is the right idea. But I don't really know how to feel at the moment. Things are getting a bit bad for me in real life right now. And things haven't been so great here either. I don't want to be a part of those who complain and make sob stories, because I really do love all of you guys. But I'm not sure being around so much is a good idea, if I am going to bug any of you people.

I may just need a break, or some time to clear my head. I'm not leaving for good, and I may reconsider. But at the moment, I just want everyone to know how I feel. So if I was to just leave, you'd have some understanding. If that makes any sense at all? =/

Thanks everyone. Means a lot to me, seriously.

~LoD

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
LordOfDarkness;286684 said:
I'm unsure as to whether going is the right idea. But I don't really know how to feel at the moment. Things are getting a bit bad for me in real life right now. And things haven't been so great here either. I don't want to be a part of those who complain and make sob stories, because I really do love all of you guys. But I'm not sure being around so much is a good idea, if I am going to bug any of you people.

I may just need a bring, or some time to clear my head. I'm not leaving for good, and I may reconsider. But at the moment, I just want everyone to know how I feel. So if I was to just leave, you'd have some understanding. If that makes any sense at all? =/

~LoD

i will always love ya brother

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium

I may just need a break, or some time to clear my head. I'm not leaving for good, and I may reconsider. But at the moment, I just want everyone to know how I feel. So if I was to just leave, you'd have some understanding. If that makes any sense at all? =/

~LoD

Everyone needs a break every now and again, I think everyone can understand that feeling. Just take it easy, eh? Good luck with what you need to do. ^_^

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium

~LoD

Well Im sure you wont be gone for long , this place does have the power to bring people back :p

KRSkull

~LoD

hey man look i am sorry about earlier. and i hope that there isn't any hard feelings because of the way i was acting. and thank you for the help. i have been thinking about what you told me and decided that now is the time to grow up and open my mind more. so i am really sorry

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium

~LoD

Obviously your different to me and I respect that you may need to have time away, but if your unsure this is how I go about things....

To me this place is a form of escapism - if things are bad in real life, I log on here to take my mind off things and talk to people who have similar interests. I read a lot of the (quite hilarious) crap that goes on, I just don't get into it - I actually find it quite amusing to lurk. But thats just me. Does that make sense?

Come and join me on my happy little cloud.:D Seriously though if you are enjoying yourself on here, then stay, if your not in the right place right now to enjoy it on here, then have a break. All I know is a hell of a lot of members will miss you. You are a great asset to these forums.

Ebs *bows*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

~LoD
I don't think any thread starter has been quoted as many times as you have been in this thread. =]
I can relate, I'm in a similar position as you. I'm cutting down on activity too, lurking every once in a while, staying away from the flaming/serious/meh threads and posting in the lighter, more fun threads now and then. If life is throwing a few hard curveballs at you, then don't get involved in the dodgeball games people tend to play around here. I've disowned the thinking thread because I can't deal with negativity right now. I have to keep my head held high and my spirits up if I'm going to make it through this in one piece (preferably without being admitted to a mental institute for the duration).
If you need to talk things out, I'm here for you. I may not know exactly what you're going through, but from your post I can relate to your situation.

*hugs*

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
ive been the same way bro. im only back cuz i think i need to come back and see if my rage is realised yet by others. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom