• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Say something positive about a Devil May Cry charicter you don't like.

ZeroLove

You know, I think I'm just going to give up, chap.

Did you accidentally mean Gloria? The alter-ego of Trish in DMC4? Because that I can see.
But Lucia?

Lucia2cg2.jpg

I don't see it. How is she Trish dressed up as Lady Gaga?

graters

Credo.... he fought to save the innocent and he was really looking out for his sister.He joined Dante and in the end he fought to save his sister.I didnt like him much but i know he was very good ^^,

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Nero: I didn't realise how horrible things would get. Please take me back. I'll do the dishes.

Lucia: Your costume wasn't awful.

Arius: You were an amusing caricature of the diabolical 1% with your laughably shallow characterization, non-existent motives and poor character design. It's a pity your game didn't get released in 2013; you'd be lauded as one of the best villains of all time.

Kyrie: Do you even lift?

Lady's Motorcycle From The Anime: I'm glad you filled in for Lady's original bike after Dante blew it up. Even if you don't really fit with her audacious aesthetic, it's nice that she didn't have to walk everywhere.

Etnad: You make small children feel like big boys with your witty repartee, deeply nuanced fighting style and cuttingly insightful social commentary.

Muhndas: You resemble a giant, wrinkly baby. I want to pinch your cheeks.

Vergin: Your inability to appreciate how none of your schemes would work without your support network and individuals with irreplaceable talents truly explores the fallibility of the Hobbes-ian predilection toward dictatorial rule and the falliability of the individwhyismyfacebleeding

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Nero: I didn't realise how horrible things would get. Please take me back. I'll do the dishes.

Lucia: Your costume wasn't awful.

Arius: You were an amusing caricature of the diabolical 1% with your laughably shallow characterization, non-existent motives and poor character design. It's a pity your game didn't get released in 2013; you'd be lauded as one of the best villains of all time.

Kyrie: Do you even lift?

Lady's Motorcycle From The Anime: I'm glad you filled in for Lady's original bike after Dante blew it up. Even if you don't really fit with her audacious aesthetic, it's nice that she didn't have to walk everywhere.

Etnad: You make small children feel like big boys with your witty repartee, deeply nuanced fighting style and cuttingly insightful social commentary.

Muhndas: You resemble a giant, wrinkly baby. I want to pinch your cheeks.

Vergin: Your inability to appreciate how none of your schemes would work without your support network and individuals with irreplaceable talents truly explores the fallibility of the Hobbes-ian predilection toward dictatorial rule and the falliability of the individwhyismyfacebleeding

I quite like Vurgil or Vorgil instead of Vergin.

Actually, Vergil spent all of his time hacking instead of getting laid, so Vergin may not be far off from the truth...

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Why can't you call them reDante and reVergil instead of Etnad, Donte, Vergin, or Vorgil.

Easy to remember, and doesn't sound like you're insulting them immaturely (and badly.)

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Why can't you call them reDante and reVergil instead of Etnad, Donte, Vergin, or Vorgil.

Easy to remember, and doesn't sound like you're insulting them immaturely (and badly.)

I used to hate people calling Dante "Donte" and stuff but I've learned to deal with it and laugh along with people.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda

Kind'a why I say NT!Dante/Vergil or New!Dante/Vergil when talking about them. Though there is a point in Vergil bragging how he spent all his free time hacking and programming and probably is Virgin Vergil...maybe that's why he's so uptight in the sphincter. XD

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine

By referring to Etnad as Dante I'd be adding credence to the idea that he could replace Classic Dante. Which is what the intention is.

I know people like to claim that the two continuities can coexist together, but the nomenclature gives away the fact that Capcom intend nothing of the sort. The human mind can't comprehend two separate characters having identical names, so one has to go.

I vote that it's the red gentleman on the left.

Bob Barbas: Your slow moving attacks made it easy for me to defeat you while filing my tax returns.

Lillith: You demonstrated that devils can cry in a Devil May Cry game, thereby undermining the title of the series and the inherent emotion superiority that humans have in this universe. Bravo!

Succubus: Your vomit clearly goes through Dante in the cutscene which introduces you, but Dante claims that you missed. Don't worry, I know the truth.

Drekavac: You kept your mouth shut. I like that. Even though you're named after a mythical Slavic ghoul which in English is called The Screamer, and you never scream. Even when you die. Making you like a mute Banshee. Or a Nephilim who isn't half human half angel. Or a succubus who doesn't rob men of their souls by seducing them. Or Barbas not being a speaker of absolute truth. Or-

ZeroLove

By referring to Etnad as Dante I'd be adding credence to the idea that he could replace Classic Dante. Which is what the intention is.

I know people like to claim that the two continuities can coexist together, but the nomenclature gives away the fact that Capcom intend nothing of the sort. The human mind can't comprehend two separate characters having identical names, so one has to go.

I vote that it's the red gentleman on the left.

Bob Barbas: Your slow moving attacks made it easy for me to defeat you while filing my tax returns.

Lillith: You demonstrated that devils can cry in a Devil May Cry game, thereby undermining the title of the series and the inherent emotion superiority that humans have in this universe. Bravo!

Succubus: Your vomit clearly goes through Dante in the cutscene which introduces you, but Dante claims that you missed. Don't worry, I know the truth.

Drekavac: You kept your mouth shut. I like that. Even though you're named after a mythical Slavic ghoul which in English is called The Screamer, and you never scream. Even when you die. Making you like a mute Banshee. Or a Nephilim who isn't half human half angel. Or a succubus who doesn't rob men of their souls by seducing them. Or Barbas not being a speaker of absolute truth. Or-

B*tches be b*tching. ;P

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
There are 6 people named Ryu in the Breath of Fire series, yet no one gives them demeaning nicknames.

There are also two different people named "Megaman", yet people refer to one as "Megaman.exe"

The .exe series ran along the X series, and the two universes were not mutually exclusive.

Until Ultimate Spider Man volume 3, there were 2 different Peter Parkers.

There are always alternate timelines, and the goal isn't to "replace" the original, it's to show him in a different setting.

Look at Batman. 1930's Bats was more of a noir detective in a bat suit than anything else. 1960's he was a campy crime fighter. 1980's he was a strategist who fought dirty. Currently, he's a tactician and inventor. Each Batman keeps one fundamental part of Batman alive, that of a tortured soul racked with survivors guilt.

Now let's compare DMC3 Dante to DmC Dante. Starts the game off as an anti-hero who likes to party and kill demons? Hatred of those who took his family and childhood from him? Brother who is his opposite in every way? Ends the game as a more mature and heroic person?

Which one am I talking about?

On, topic, Bob Barbas: Damn, but your fight's cool.

Phantom: Lava powers, nice.

The Despair Embodied: You can make an entrance

DissonantDemon

DMC 4 Dante
You let me use Yamato, so I'll forgive the rest.

DMC 2 Dante
Had a damn sexy outfit.

Nightmare
You lived up to your name for me as a kid.

Infested Chopper
Thank you for not having bullet proof metal.

DMC 1 Dante's Diaologue
"I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiiight!"

Lucia
You were on your own disc.

Arkham
You take a bullet to the face like no one else.

DmC 2010 Announcement Dante
Spawned the most childish, immature, obsessive but ultimately most entertaining divide of any video game community I have ever been a part of.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
DMC 4 dante he has a nice body build...

DmC Dante he has a nice rebellion...... more handsome then Dante himself

Sucbbus... She's a really easy boss

FrostBite

Marshall of Radiance
Dante......Well,he looks like Vergil.................................HAHA just kidding,but Lucia,hmm she has nice jugs?

Top Bottom