• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sasuke vs Vergil

Sasuke Uchiha vs Vergil - Who will win in battle!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
NerosDevil;133662 said:
Well, thats funny coming from someone new to the forum. Try sticking around "PAL" and you may find why i'm irratated.

I would stick around, but remind me to avoid the likes of you in the near future would ya? i don't want to lose my decency and sanity :p
oh, and a friendly welcome would have been just fine thanks..

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I couldn't care if you avoid me. Aseroth is MY problem. And you shouldn't get involved, especially if i'm not directing it at anyone but him. And you're blind to why i'm peeved off and other members.

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
NerosDevil;133664 said:
I couldn't care if you avoid me. Aseroth is MY problem. And you shouldn't get involved, especially if i'm not directing it at anyone but him.

i've been here for like 3 hrs now, and i've learnt a little thing called a pm or a vm. people shouldn't have to read this kind of stuff on people's threads. it's rude, it's disrespectful... and yeah, idc if your beef is with Dante Aseroth or if it's with me... i just feel sorry for Esura... fo' shame.

i couldn't care if i avoided you or not in the first place...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Esura probably doesn't care. It's a thread, that can be made a million times over. Not that i'm trying to mess it up. Public humiliation is much more satisfying.

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
NerosDevil;133667 said:
Esura probably doesn't care. It's a thread, that can be made a million times over. Not that i'm trying to mess it up. Public humiliation is much more satisfying.

i didn't just mention esura caring, if you bothered to read properly. i said that nobody needs to see this kind of ****... esura tried to maintain order here a while back, as i have read through this... so yeah, he probably does care. and what? it's your call anyway what happens around here? if thread's get ruined or whatnot, it doesn't matter if you say so?

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
NerosDevil;133669 said:
Where did I say that hrm? Ever heard a saying "Don't speak lest not experience." ?

Well, you best shut your mouth then... *joke, take it easy.*

learn to respect a thread first... night.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Actually, I dont care.

This thread was through like 5 or 6 pages ago.
I wonder what happened to DA and my BFF Neros.

Sigh, dunno. Im just watching yaw do yaw thing now, lol.

EDIT: Holy shnitzel there is hella UKers here. I better watch my British jokes then, :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Children, children, children...tsk tsk...

Seriously, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

I get it, ok? I really do get it - the whole certain members rubbing each other up the wrong way but for the love of all things DMC will you PLEASE respect the rules and keep your bitching sessions to the privacy of somewhere else that can't be seen by all and sundry. My gosh, you guys get bitchier with each passing day and I am sick of repeating myself.

Do not ever try to cut down the new members either, especially those trying to restore the peace and continue the discussion at hand with relation to the thread topic.

This topic is locked and some serious rep deduction for all this crap you've been spewing out over half this thread. I am so sick of this...I really am....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom