• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sanctus

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I'd like to Sanctus be young during his fight with Nero.
.........Not sure why but I actually kinda was fine with his appearance but then it would've been epic if he did turned into a more fleshed out version of the Savior.....actually the thing that disappointed me most was the fact the final boss fight was so simple.

I would've liked it to be like you fight Sanctus in his original Diabolical form & then in the second boss fight he DT's like how Arkham(using Sparda & energy from the Savior) did but instead turns into a more fleshed out version of the Savior & younger too with a younger voice(heck Liam O'Brian can easily shift from the old guy voice to the young badass like Caius from FFXIII-2 or an evil Gaara from Naruto).

If not that turn the final event boss fight(Nero VS False Savior) into an ACTUAL boss fight not 2 timed Buster counters & end.

Nessy

Sanctus is the easiest boss in the game, that's what should be different. It's bad when the last level of a game is actually easier to get no damage on that the first level.

Tainiae

Give him his own angel form, and use Spardas sword more then 3-5 times if that. Such a cheep boss...

Top Bottom