• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Saddest cutscene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirgilTheart

The scene when Vergil falls off the cliff, no doubt about it personally. Vergil could've won that fight; notice the horrible attempt at slashing Dante when they charged at each other. Vergil wouldn't have made an attack that sloppy unless he chose to do so.

In that scene, it's blatantly clear that both brothers care a lot about each other, despite the rivalry and fighting.

Not to mention, Vergil PWNd like the BAMOFO that he is when he slashed Dante's hand as he began to fall. ;)

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
The scene where Vergil stabbed Dante with Rebellion,his own sword!!...Dante looked so fragile in this scene....
I really felt bad seeing him sticked on the floor and his blood flowing...
ohh....Its a torture to even remember about that scene.

Jennicakes

d ι α в σ ℓ ι c α ℓ
The scene where
Lady killed Arkham
really got to me. Otherwise there hasn't been many sad scenes, only dramatic ones.

DazedDreams

Dante is a beast.
Where Vergil fell off the cliff.. I cried. ;__;

And the Lady and Arkham scene at the beginning of Mission 20. That gets me all the time.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Vergil'sB*tch;219755 said:
I cried when Vergil 'fell' off of that cliff.
(Yeah, Yeah pathetic i know...)
it's ok VB ^_^

Nero101;219988 said:
Wow...None foud the cutscene when Dante screams,turns DT,turns normal and falls on the ground because of the pain.Really sad.

methinks its due to the Alastor scene in DMC1...

Storm Silves;221648 said:
Sorry to say it, but Kobayashi, the one who's directing DMC from now on, said he hates Vergil. Personally, Kobayashi can go suck my scaly ****.

Storm Silves;221746 said:
The Japanese find stoic characters like him unlikable. They like over-the-top people like Dante more.

And diseases aren't a problem. I've got the most advanced immune system in the world! :p

1. :lol: :lol: :lol:
2. i think i may be japanese...lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom