• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Character Bio and Equipment thread.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Dani: I would've gone with something like... Siren, or Banshee, or maybe Phantom. But that's just the Halo fan in me coming out. I got Wraith from my favorite alien tank in any game series. :p

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hey guys, just letting you know I'll be getting back and posting the actual RP tomorrow, still in the course of celebrating my birthday and I'll be getting wasted tonight, so yeah, thanks for the bios guys. :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tell us how it goes!

Wait... You, get wasted? I thought that wasn't possible! At least, from what you've told us, that is. ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Glad I made someone's day. :p

Back on topic, is it okay to have modified combat knives? I mean, modify them later, not start with them. Because my character has a knack for improving his gear, sometimes even without prior knowledge that the technology existed. You can tell he's a real tech-junkie.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Jesus not anymore.

I've discovered that I don't get hangovers, I wake up with the shakes.
Anyway, yeah, I'll open up the threads today, including the contract threads.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
That'd be cool! And she could just be "This chick randomly showed up in the Zone, and nothing is known about her." And I could make up her backstory as we go.

Top Bottom