• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Running simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's just so pessimistic, talking only about consequences if the game fails, but what if it actually turns out to be a great game?
Will Capcom or NT get more credit for making the game?

Asmodaius

Everyone's just so pessimistic, talking only about consequences if the game fails, but what if it actually turns out to be a great game?
Will Capcom or NT get more credit for making the game?

I hope it will be a great game. So far, I like what I've seen, so I'm being optimistic.
But I think the majority of the fanbase WANTS this game to fail, because it is not what they had hoped for.
They're so mean...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i myself am a big supporter of the new DmC, in fact this game is what im most excited for in the gaming industry right now. i understand why a majority of DMC fans are upset and don't wanna play this game, i mean NT and capcom have changed ALOT of stuff in this game: the character design, his origin(the half angel, half demon thing), his weapon, the developer( not specifically known for great games), the frame-rate, so i really do understand why their angry, BUT these fans are assuming all these changes will be bad, however for me and a couple others we are assuming that these changes will be good. To be honest, im so excited about this game because its so different from the others, i wanna see what capcom and NT have changed and how it will fit together to make this DMC game. however as i've said earlier if they make two series of DMC games that's alright with me, because i will buy both

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm gonna be against it even though i posted the question simply because i rather not have to choose since one would make the other seem pointless.

Fazon

That does sound good.

But I doubt it would ever happen.

Capcom just seems to lazy as of late.

Instead of actually addressing the unanswered questions in the series by making DMC5 they instead decide to take the easy way out and hit the reboot button.
that's what makes me sooo mad sometimez, so much I want to know :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom