• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rumour: Devil May Cry 5 to be Announced at E3 2018?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Didn't this supposed news of Capcom registering the domain for DMC5 also come up like, 2 years ago? With nothing coming out of it whatsoever? And why they're also registering DMC6, 7 and so on?

I dunno, I don't trust this. I'll only really celebrate when I see an official announcement and that's it. Rumors are just that, rumors, until that happens. As far as I'm concerned.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Didn't this supposed news of Capcom registering the domain for DMC5 also come up like, 2 years ago? With nothing coming out of it whatsoever? And why they're also registering DMC6, 7 and so on?

I dunno, I don't trust this. I'll only really celebrate when I see an official announcement and that's it. Rumors are just that, rumors, until that happens. As far as I'm concerned.
Apparently the same company registered RE7 and Monster Hunter World like a week before those were announced, so there might be something to it. Well, we'll all know more in a week I guess.

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
tenor.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
I... know, I just posted a link above.

I get the feeling people don't read my posts anymore. It's 'cause I'm Mexican, isn't it?

Edit:
New Rumor:
-Announced at Sony's E3
-PS4/PC only (same situation as SFV)
-Set after DMC 4
-Dante and Vergil focused
-Vergil is bad looking,veiny and pale
-in trailer Dante uses sword/spear, Vergil bare handed fighting style
-Nero is important part of story
-60 FPS locked
-Early 2019

It pretty much lines up with everything that's already been said but things are getting nuts with the rumors. Going a bit overboard. There hasn't been a day where there hasn't been at least one new rumor.

Last edited:

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Have we ever had this many rumors and supposed leaks before previous e3's? I don't think so which is why I'm positive that this year we might actually get the long awaited sequel.

Maxman

I get the feeling people don't read my posts anymore. It's 'cause I'm Mexican, isn't it?

Edit:
New Rumor:
-Announced at Sony's E3
-Set after DMC 4
-60 FPS locked
-Early 2019

Things are getting nuts with the rumors. Going a bit overboard. There hasn't been a day where there hasn't been at least one new rumor.

Doesnt seem to line up with the previous rumour of having a 3rd playable character

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014

Sorry it went under in sea of catious optimism and preparing for utter disappointment xD

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN

Edit:
New Rumor:
-Announced at Sony's E3
-Set after DMC 4
-60 FPS locked
-Early 2019

It pretty much lines up with everything that's already been said but things are getting nuts with the rumors. Going a bit overboard. There hasn't been a day where there hasn't been at least one new rumor.

I remember Itsuno Aaking fans what weapon they wanna see , they said SPEAR , He replied OK .
it was a CAPCOM LIVE STREAM FOR DMC4 Special Edition

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Seems like the rumors this time are more frequent that in the past. Either way I'm expecting Itsuno's new game (wether its DMC5 or not) to be at E3 since he said a few months that his project it at its climax.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Sorry it went under in sea of catious optimism and preparing for utter disappointment xD

So it is because I'm Mexican. Wow.
I'm just joking, by the way, don't nobody lose their minds.

I remember Itsuno Aaking fans what weapon they wanna see , they said SPEAR , He replied OK .
it was a CAPCOM LIVE STREAM FOR DMC4 Special Edition
Who gets the spear? Dante, Vergil, or Nero

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
So it is because I'm Mexican. Wow.
I'm just joking, by the way, don't nobody lose their minds.

Who gets the spear? Dante, Vergil, or Nero
They Were Playing as Dante / Maybe Vergil Cant Rememeber ,
But Having Watched That Itsuno Stream in 2015 , We might be getting a Spear as the Leaks say

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I was going to make that joke but I didn’t want to p*ss anyone off.

As much as I’d love a DmC 2, it would be a huge slap in the face to any DMC fan considering how long we’ve had to wait for another entry into the series since 4. I’m not saying it would’nt be nice to have, just sometime in the future and not until we get DMC 5 (or V) or whatever.

Anyhow, I know it was just a joke. Definitely funny! I’m still hoping they set 5 after 2, though. It better be after 2.

Veloran

Rumors are flying pretty wildly, now people are saying it's a timed Microsoft exclusive.

Veloran

I thought people were saying it was a PlayStation Exclusive?
Well now other people, who correctly leaked that they acquired the studio Playground, are saying it's timed to Microsoft.

I've also heard (Randomly, with no basis and I don't think by the same person as the other thing), that it's been developed by Capcom Vancouver. But I really wouldn't bet on that one.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I hope it’s not a timed exclusive to any console. I’m sure we’ve all been waiting long enough to play it. These exclusives get on my nerves, but unfortunately they’ve been around in gaming for a long time now so it’ll be disappointing if it turns out to be the case for 5.

Top Bottom