• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rule of the Antichrists.2 teaser

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The rule of the antichrists

Novella 2

The uprising

Dante, Vergil and Trish watched as the day played out. The impure energy from the battle scattered and darkness extinguished the light.
“This is just perfect, we beat one of them and now we can’t see a yard in front of us” Said Dante.
“Don’t despair; we just need to find a light” Said Trish
“You should listen to Trish, Dante, she, unlike you, has initiative when it comes to things other than filling demons with so much lead that they’re ****ting out pencils for the following three weeks in hell” Said Vergil
“Did you just make a joke, Vergil?” Asked Dante “Not my style, but not bad for the first joke you’ve ever made” Dante continued.
“I don’t have a lot of experience with humour, then again, friends haven’t been a central part of my life; I am a lone wolf and probably always will be” Vergil replied.
“Don’t you ever feel as if something is missing from your life bro, I mean don’t you get lonely?” Dante asked
“Spare me the sentimentality and the attempt to appeal to my emotions. You must understand, I threw all human feelings away a long time ago. Besides, what good is going to come of those attachments? When you have as many enemies as we do, the first thing the enemy will think to attack will be your heart.”
“Come on Vergil” Encouraged Trish “All I see is that you’re afraid to break your mental guard, for that to have happened, you must be under some permanent mental ordeal”
“You have no idea, unfortunately I can’t tell you more than that”
“Okay, okay, just keep your hair on, the sooner we get rid of those other elites, the better!” Dante said decisively.
They went to a greasy-spoon café. Dante and Trish had pizza and coke whilst Vergil just had a bottle of water.
“Why didn’t you have any food bro?” Asked Dante
“Dante, the food here is nothing other than the most abhorrent sight I’ve ever seen. Everything is either deep fried or naturally bad for you, poor in taste and designed chiefly for the underclass”
“You know you can sound like a right snob sometimes” Dante replied
“So what, if you think I am paying for a vermin ridden, undercooked, fatty, nauseating, putrid dish ‘cooked’ by a chef who probably didn’t wash their hands since visiting the lavatory yesterday, you are mistaken!”
“Vergil, you’re making a scene and people are looking!”
“So, let them look, let them see their flaws, they are cynical and overpriced!”
“Overpriced maybe but how are they cynical, I mean the crime rates are through the roof here”
“That’s not what I mean, we’re American, Dante. Americans are, as a whole, the most grossly obese nation on earth! As a result of the idleness of the majority, we have been left with these vomit-worthy substances, probably not worth the plastic cutlery they come with.

more on the way!

Top Bottom