• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rp - Life at the Inn!

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" You are already strong. The gap between us... Is bigger than a infinity. ", Ulquiorra said, his voice, expression and tone, blank.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I laughed darkly "you just moght be surprised at what I really am capable of. and you should leave me alone in my room" I said with emphasis.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" That is what you think. ", Ulquiorra did an half-circle backwards, then leaved the room. He made his way to his room, then traded his clothes, taking out his usual clothes, then putting an white shorts, almost knee-lenght, with some black tribals. He then jumped from the window, directly at the thermo pool down there.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I shielded my room so no one had the power but ulquiorra to break through at least noone else seemed strong enough But I didn't know. So I then started my demon summoning all over again.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Guys, I'm sorry to say this, but I'm out. There's just something about this RP that bugs me, and until I figure it out, I'm not posting.

Such as... "No one but Ulquiorra can break through" that's power-playing. It is, in essence, controlling other characters.

I'm very sorry, it's no one's true "fault", I just don't really want to RP here anymore.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
OOC: I think that it is Ulquiorra's and Justin's incapability of socializating. Or, their ignorance at the other members of the house... Idk. >.<

Top Bottom