• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Roleplay?

VergilIsBetterThanYou

I've recently just started roleplaying again. I do find it very entertaining and very fun. It disappoints me however that there are not alot of DMC roleplayers. (Or at least ones with acceptable grammer.) Is anyone game to make an account and roleplay? I have only found one Dante. The roleplays I generally do is crossovers, which is fine the people are great IC and OOC. But, I really want more DMC roleplayers. We need people such as Nero, Arkham, Lady, Trish, etc. You get the drift.
Here is my account if anyone is intrested.
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=ff#!/dmcrulez

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I could join, most of my original characters are designed with DMC in mind. Though if I have to use a pre-existing character, I'm not sure if I'd want to. >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Because you're afraid if you take Vergil, I'll take Xevnas and come pawn you again? ;)

@ the original poster: if you don't get more people signing up for it from here, you can go scout the forums on Fanfiction.net. I'm sure you'll find tons of writers who are into RPing there.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Because you're afraid if you take Vergil, I'll take Xevnas and come pawn you again? ;)

@ the original poster: if you don't get more people signing up for it from here, you can go scout the forums on Fanfiction.net. I'm sure you'll find tons of writers who are into RPing there.

Fawk no. XD I just don't like being limited in choice.

Top Bottom