• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rokiee On This Game nid help

Status
Not open for further replies.

goatdean12

Heheheheh This is the Greatest game i've played Greater the Prince Of Persia but i nid help on PC mode DMC3 special edi. im stuck at the beowulf he's really hard to kill when his at the third devil mode and when i get there i always die can u guys help me with this
and o how do i use vergil? Plss tell me how to use him and to defeat this freakin boss

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Airhike over Beowulf then use helm breaker to take him out really easy. Other than that, just watch him and be ready to jump back when needed.

Beat the game once to get Vergil.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Keep hacking away at Beowulf towards the start of the battle until he starts going crazy and leaping around room, then keep as much distance as you can while he is launching those pillars at you. He is vulnerable after he leaps at you so take advatange of this and slash away at him until he recovers. I'd also recommend using a Cerberus and Agni and Rudra combination against Beowulf. This was just a quick guide by the way - hope it helps and good luck! ;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
goatdean12;18701 said:
Heheheheh This is the Greatest game i've played Greater the Prince Of Persia but i nid help on PC mode DMC3 special edi. im stuck at the beowulf he's really hard to kill when his at the third devil mode and when i get there i always die can u guys help me with this
and o how do i use vergil? Plss tell me how to use him and to defeat this freakin boss

u must avoid his attacks............like when he yeld like: "Spaaarda" u must aproach him fast as u can.........or else u will lose and hit him in the eyes........its the weak spot of the Beowulf

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Beowulf's attacks can be easily blocked (Royal Guard Style) and evaded (any style), I think best aerial attack to hit his eye is Agni & Rudra's Aerial Cross

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
with dante turn demon and if you have the fly ability use it. use rebellion and that should knock off a good chunk especially with purple orbs lots of purble orbs.

with virgil same thing except use his own power against him... that or force edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom