• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rise of a fallen Angel

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I thought I would try my hand at fanfiction, and Lordofdarkness suggested a joint fanfic. So here is my start to the story!

Name=Valen (Comes frum a Latin word for power)

He appears to be a young 18-year old boy, with black hair and eyes. He stares with a deep penetrating gaze that seems to see everything, yet beyond everything at the same time. In reality he is an angel, an angel who has been watching the human realm and thinking dark thoughts. When he was still alive he lived in that small American town where that terrible tower rose, Temin-ni-gru
had spilled forth demons to hurt and kill everything. Him and his family where among the first victims, and in what he guessed was the afterlife, he watched as many more people lost their lives to the demons.

"there was no god then" he mumbled "no one was protected frum that..."

He learned all about Dante, Virgil and the story of sparda. he saw Dante destroy the demons, and eventually restore peace.

"there where no angels, a demon protected the humans" He was getting more and more angry that his childhood belifs where as nothing.

There was no god, and he hated himself for ever believing.

Some time after peace was restored, he watched as life continued for the human race. He began to watch this girl, Claire was her name. She was a sickly girl. She was pale and quiet, but kind and gentle. Her family had been killed by the tower and she was living in the church's care. Until her nightmares began. When she was sleeping one night she tossed and turned and when she screamed ,a torrent of demonic energy was unleashed, the shock wave destroyed the church, and left her injured and shaking. The humans, still scared frum the tower and those demons, threw the girl out of town out of fear.

That was the last straw for Valen, he descended to the human realm filled with anger towards humans, who abandoned this poor girl, and towards a god that he knew would not help her either. He would protect her, and maby he would find a way to gain the power to change things....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This is going to be epic, I can feel it ;)

Dante's prologue will be posted up soon guys, so stay tuned for the next part :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante kicked back inside devil may cry, knowing the humans would sleep soundly tonight.

He took a swig of vodka, and jumped onto his armchair. Swirling around on it, before he eventually made himself slightly dizzy.

The phone rang once, twice, three times... Before Dante kicked down on the table with his hard black boots, and it flipped up into the air.

Catching it in mid-air with his right hand, and slouching back in the chair.

"Devil May Cry, what can I do you for?" Dante asked to the person on the other end.

"I was wondering if you still had that small demonic amulet? I saw it a while back, and wanted to know if it was for sale" the man replied.

"No it's not for sale" Dante replied.

"Oh, well sorry for wasting your time" the man said.

"No worries" Dante said, as he put the phone down. "I wasn't going anywhere anyway" he added.

Dante started to rock out to the music from his jukebox.

"Hmm...It's a lot more fun when some demons are partying with you" he said to himself. As if he was trying to be impressive even to himself.

Then, the door of Devil May Cry swung open, and a man was standing on the doorstep.

The man was completely drenched, and he made his way into the shop.

"I'm sorry, we're closed" Dante said, not turning around to face the person.

The man continued to move towards Dante.

Dante turned around, and discretely gripped his guns under his coat.

"I said, we're closed" Dante replied, this time firmly.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
The stranger stops right in front of Dante and stares him in the eye.

"we don't have time for you to be open" the strange man said "I need you now, and I'm paying you immediately"

He reached into his suit and pulled out a stack of hundreds that was immposibaly large to have been in his front pocket.

"Do you know about the disturbance in the uptown church? The one where an explosoin of demonic energy ripped the place down?"

"No" said Dante "I just got back into town, so there is a demon in town again? When will they learn!!?"

Dante was a little irritated but more exited that he found somthing to do.

"Actually the explosion was caused by a young girl, she is cursed by demonic energy." the man explaned "And the townspeople threw her out of town"

the man continued"I want you to bring her back to me Dante, I can help her"

He started pacing and Dante began to sense that this man was a demon, a strange energy resonated frum him."You must be careful, I sensed an angel is decending, you must not let him get to her first!"

You want to continue with Dante's reaction Lordofdarkness?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, I will continue with Dante's reaction, just give me a little time please :)

Top Bottom