• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reuben Langdon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL, well before DMC4 was released and they had a panel, everyone got asked to quote a line from their script, and Johnny went 'I'm not allowed to give away any details, but I say Kyrie a lot' and I thought LIAR! You shriek it like a little wuss throughout the whole friggin game!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Does DMC have a say my name trop yet?

Also, Nero doesn't even say her name right. I'm doing a Kyrie in choir, and it's not pronounced Kiddiya.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Devil Bane;207325 said:
The worst thing that happens is that Kyrie is something worst because it is a male name.It is the name of the god.Great.

Eh? I know a real life female Kyrie. So it's either female or unisex.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Yew...whoever thought of it was...can you imagine being female and not knowing your name comes from κύριε[mister in greek,proper case κύριος].

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Devil Bane;207325 said:
The worst thing that happens is that Kyrie is a male name.It is the name of the god.Great.
Kyrie's name is more female to me. It doesn't imply to be with a name of a God, the game intend to have that name since it's the first section of the mass for mercy that dates early centuries of Christianity (No wonder why Kyrie in the first movie was singing the entire session). The same goes with Gloria, Credo, Sanctus and Agnus (Dei). Though I should say, 'Sanctus' to be Sanctus' name fits perfectly 'cause it means "Holy, holy holy" :D

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Reuben all the way. His voice fits perfectly on the character. He even managed to at least make his voice a little bit old in DMC4. And hey, his voice rocks!

Aside from that, I'm a fan of him (as well as to Verge's VA) and when I got to hear Rueben, I think of Dante and vice versa. Rueben's the bast Dante, so to speak :):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom