• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Devil: Dante Chronicles

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The crazy demon;257033 said:
YAY THIS IS GOOD.

Man and good to see that you used a similar DT to the one Dante has in DMC2, is one of the most best looking DT in history.

Thanks. :D

Yes, I tried to describe Dante's DMC2 DT form perfectly, but it is hard. Thus I used simple description. And yes, I agree that his DT form in DMC2 is the most awesome DT form in DMC series. :D:D:D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 6 - Explore The Inner Areas of the Mansion with Chris!

Dante has defeated Venus, and acquired it's soul to become a new Devils Arm, by the name of Gaia, Venus's true name.

Dante went and check Jill in the room he left her.

"Hey, you all right?" asked Dante.

Jill stirred, and opened her eyes.

"Urghh... What happen? I saw a big monster, and it..." said Jill weakly.

"It's dead already. The rest of those overgrown lizards should be dead by now." said Dante.

"Really? Wow... You must be really tough..."

"I am. But contact your partner now. Check what are they doing."

"Okay. Chris, do you read me?"

Chris answered the radio call.

"Jill?! Thank God you all right. Is Dante all right too?" asked Chris.

"Yeah, he's fine. He has already eliminated the source, and those Death Hunters should be dead by now." said Jill.

"You mean those lizard bastards? They did die, but the zombies are chasing us from the hallways. We lost them after we ran to the mansion's main hall, and sealed all of the exits."

"All right. Is Captain there?"

"Yeah, he is."

"Put me through him."

Chris handed the radio to Wesker.

"This is Wesker. What's happening, Valentine?" asked Wesker.

"Captain, we are in some serious trouble. Zombies lurking in this mansion, deadly lizards running around... We are not supposed to be here. We should retreat, Captain." said Jill.

"I will order for that if I could, but the mansion's main entrance is sealed, plus the windows."

"What!? Then, how do we get out of here?"

"Regroup with us in the main mansion hall, then we will formulate a plan. Contact us by radio to let you in, because we have sealed the exits to prevent any zombies or creatures coming."

"Roger. See you there, Captain."

Jill switched off the radio.

"What's the verdict, Jill?" asked Dante.

"We should regroup at the main hall with the others. Let's go." said Jill.

"All right."

"Oh yeah, Dante?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for saving me."

"I always have the hots with pretty girls."

Jill laughed, and both of them quickly ran to the mansion walkways, killing some zombies on sight. However, there were a lot of zombie chasing them.

They have reached the mansion's hall west exit. Jill quickly contacted Chris to unblock the seal, while Dante hold them off, by firing his Ebony and Ivory at the zombies' heads.

"Hey, Jill! Maybe you didn't notice, but the zombies are on their way to make us their dinner!" said Dante.

"Hold on! Chris, do you read me!?" said Jill.

"I'm here! Where are you!?" asked Chris.

"The west exit! Open the blockade!" said Jill.

Chris got the message, and proceeded to open the blockade at the west exit with Barry, Wesker, and Rebecca.

The blockade is cleared, and the west door is opened.

"Jill!" said Chris.

"Chris! Dante, let's get in!" said Jill.

Dante nodded, and ran to the other side of the door with Jill and Chris. They quickly blocked the west exit with multiple tables, chairs, and other objects.

"Whew... Thanks, Chris." said Jill.

"No problem. Thanks Dante, for taking care of my partner." said Chris.

"It's my job as a 'mercenary'." said Dante.

"So, what did you find out at the east wing?" asked Jill.

"Nothing except a few zombies and those lizards. The east wing was infested with those creeps, and I happened to find Rebecca Chambers in a safe room. We can't go in further, until we met Barry and Captain Wesker on the way, and run for our lives after we saw those lizards coming after us, plus the zombies." said Chris.

"What about you, Barry?" asked Jill.

"Same story with Chris, but I happened to bump with Captain on the way, and we tagged along to search the north wing. After that, we bumped to Chris and Rebecca at the east wing. And you already know the rest." said Barry.

"What about you, Captain?" asked Chris.

"I have encountered zombies on the second floor too, and found out some very interesting documents. Have a look at this." said Wesker.

Wesker handed a red file to Barry, who passed it to Chris, Rebecca, Jill, then finally, Dante.

"Jill, if you may." said Dante.

Dante handed the file Jill, and Jill read it:

"
Spencer Mansion - A Cover Up for Arklay Research Facility

It is to be established that this mansion will serve as a camouflage for the research center of Umbrella. This mansion
has two upper floors, and three floors underground.

I have contacted Spencer about what should I design for his research center's camouflage, and he told me that to build a mansion. At first, I do not comprehend his decision. Even now.

Upon Spencer's request, I have built a number of secret doors and rooms so that emergency escape are always available for those who are trapped in the mansion. Although I myself haven't explore fully in the mansion. Some of the secret tunnels that leads to safe distance are exclusive to my usage, and only I know where they are hidden.

Some strange thing happened a few days ago. The staffs who initially working here are transported to a different research center. That includes Birkin, and his partner (whose name I have forgotten). Only John stayed here, and a new research staff team, led by Dr. Brandon came to this research facility. That guy scares me as hell. He never stopped talking about research, but he is a genius, which I cannot deny at all.

Later, I have heard rumours that the previous research team in this research facility were fired, because they can't get satisfying results for their research of some kind of a virus.

Also, sometimes Mr. A came to the research facility underground and oversees the research led by Dr. Brandon. I haven't seen him once, but from what I heard from Brandon and John, he is genius in biological research.

I have stored two Master Keys at the east wing. One for the upper floors, and one for the research facility underground. Both keys will unlock any doors at specified places, but I have placed both keys in a heavily secured safe.

This mansion has one security system that I know of. One, the Biohazard Lockdown System (B.L.S.). If the mansion detects any biohazard occur in any part of the mansion or in the facility, an instant lockdown in the mansion and the facility will occur, sealing all exits to prevent any biohazard outbreak. Once you have retrieved the Master Key, proceed to the Master Room and insert the key, which will result a temporary lift of the lockdown, and allows a chance to escape. The time limit can be set at your own risk. The self-destruct mechanism can be triggered from that room too, again at your own risk. Mr. A designed this security system, with my assistance.

I can't help but feel the uneasiness for building this mansion for Spencer. He never tells me anything, and instead kept asking me to do my job. Time will tell if I was right or wrong.

Written by: George Trevor.

"

Jill finished reading it.

"Damn, so it was Umbrella after all! We have to tell the HQ about this!" said Jill.

"I know. We need to get out of here as soon as possible." said Wesker.

"But how, Captain Wesker?" asked Rebecca.

"We will split into two teams. Chris, you will..." said Wesker.

"I will go to the east wing to get those keys. Alone." said Dante.

All of the S.T.A.R.S. member turned their heads to Dante.

"Are you crazy? Those freaks are lurking at that wing! You have no chance!" said Barry.

"It's true, Mr. Dante. Perhaps you should take one of us with you." said Wesker.

"No way. I will not..." said Dante.

"I will go with Dante, Captain." interrupted Chris.

"Are you sure?" asked Wesker.

"Yes, Captain."

"All right. Valentine, Chambers. Both of you stay here as backup. Barry and I will investigate at the second floor again." said Wesker.

"Roger." said Jill

"Yes, Captain." said Rebecca.

"Aye aye, Captain." said Barry.

The survivors split into three teams. One as backup in the main hall, one at the second floor, and one at the east wing.

"Tch... I hate this job." said Dante.

"It is kinda reckless for you to go there alone. It is better that a team of two explore the east wing." said Chris.

"Fine. Let's go."

"All right. Jill, remember to seal the east exit after we went out."

"Roger." said Jill.

Both of them went to the east wing, and prepare to find the Master Keys.

Meanwhile, in a dark, secluded location.

A woman's wailing and crying can be heard in that dark area.

"Mo... ther..." cried by the unknown woman.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh crap. I think I know who that woman is...

*cough Lisa Trevor cough*

Nice suspense moment. ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;257935 said:
Oh crap. I think I know who that woman is...

*cough Lisa Trevor cough*

Nice suspense moment. ^_^

Dante vs. Lisa Trevor is a fight that I wanted to create for a long time, but it will be difficult as I have not played the remake of Resident Evil for Gamecube and Wii. I have played only the original Resident Evil in PSX. I have seen some of the Lisa's boss fights in Umbrella Chronicles and the RE Remake at Youtube, but it is still difficult. I need to play it to maximise the characterisation in my fan fiction, but I will try my best. Hopefully, other characters in my fan fiction are not too far out of character, again due to not playing RE Remake or RE Umbrella Chronicles.

And thanks for being a faithful reader, as always. ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No problem, man. Always ready to read a crossover fic. :D I really like crossovers, especially when they're done right. Like this one.

Lisa is pretty much wrecked at this point. She's still intelligent enough to speak, write, and make stuff like fires to keep herself alive, but she's insane. She also happens to be invulnerable to anything short of complete annihilation, so I'm interested in seeing how Dante will kill her, seeing as he has nothing that could completely destroy every cell in her body. Yet.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Nicodemus Zamoran;257993 said:
Awesome story, Can't wait until the next part.

^That.

Man i have played the remake of RE1 for the DS, though i never finished it, i got to say that i love this :D.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Thanks for reading it, everyone. :D:D:D:D

Due to assignments and exams, I will not be able to update this fan fiction frequently. Probably one chapter per week. However, I will post one chapter by Tuesday, if I am free that day.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 7 - Flee From The Immortal Lisa Trevor!

Dante and Chris worked together and explored the east wing for the two Master Keys.

"We need to find the keys quickly. Those zombies will be swarming this place soon." said Dante.

"Roger, let's move." said Chris.

Both armed their weapons, and walking the pathway carefully, to prepare for upcoming zombies. However, there was not even one.

After thirty minutes, they have reached the most suspicious room out of other rooms. The Super B.O.W. Research Room.

"This is creepy... There are no zombies around. We just fought a horde of them a few hours ago." said Chris.

"Be ready. I will kick the door open." said Dante.

Chris readied his weapon at the side of door, and Dante kicked the door open while arming his Ebony and Ivory.

The door was opened, but there are no zombies in that room. The room is full of research equipments and notes.

Chris proceeded to close the door, while Dante did a sweep in the room for any suspicious activity.

"Clear." said Dante.

Chris found a filed report.

"Dante, there is a report here." said Chris.

"Read it." said Dante.

Chris read the report.

"
Lisa Trevor - The Ultimate Tyrant?

The former research team in this facility told me that the U.C.B.S has kidnapped Lisa Trevor and Jessica Trevor (George Trevors' family) for experiment under the head researcher's orders. Both of them were placed in a secret chamber, and was injected with a variety of dangerous viruses. Jessica died first, but Lisa survived after all those virus implementations.

Lisa has started to mutate, and has become a hideous creature. The former research team were surprised as to how she was able to retain some intelligence.

According to the former research team, Dr. Birkin was able to extract and study the G-Virus from her, a very dangerous virus that will keep mutating a host, with zero intelligence.

After a few years on researching her, we have decided to dispose her, for two reasons. One, because she is a failed experiment, and two, she is too dangerous to us researchers. We have 3 researchers dead because of her, two had their faces ripped off from their skulls, which were female. The reasons are unknown, but we still have to kill her. Mr. A also have worries letting her live, and agreed with our decision to kill that failed experiment.

However, our attempts to kill her have failed.

We have asked the U.C.B.S. to exterminate her with heavy gunfire, but she survived the assault. She proceeded to kill all the U.C.B.S. members, leaving only two survivors. This shows that she has some kind of superhuman endurance and strength, and she has shown slightly more intelligence after it has consumed the NE-Alpha parasite before the research team was fired, which are used to create Nemesis, an advanced Tyrant model. Weird thing is, she never tried to break down walls to escape, and always remain impassive until someone provoked her or went near to her.

We can classify Lisa as an ultimate Tyrant since she has tremendous strength, superhuman endurance and small measure of intelligence. However, she is still a failed experiment since we are unable to control her.

Ultimately, he have asked the permission from the higher ups in Umbrella to use Umbrella army weaponry to dispose her. They allowed it, and the U.C.B.S. used heavy army weaponry to kill her in an open space, outside of the mansion. With heavy duty tanks, rocket launcher, and etc. Finally, she was confirmed to be dead.

The U.C.B.S. proceeded to dump her remains in a dump waste, near to the mansion. It is a shame that she has to be disposed, but she is too dangerous to let live.

Note: There are emergency shutters in the secret chamber to prevent Lisa breaking out. It can be activated via a lever in that chamber. I was also been told that a key for a safe is located in that chamber as well, but to purposes which are unknown to me, but I can assume that it is used to open a safe was inside the chamber as well.

Signed by: Dr. Brandon.
"

Chris finished reading it.

"This is crazy... Umbrella are really sick sons of bitches...: said Chris.

"Yeah. Let's move." said Dante.

Both of them proceeded to move out, but Chris spotted a secret hatch door from the room's floor.

"There is a secret door here. Should we check it out?" asked Chris.

"Yeah. Just be careful." said Dante.

Chris opened the secret door, and both of them proceeded to enter the secret room. The room was dark, and no light was present.

"It is dark. Let me use my lighter." said Chris.

Chris used a lighter, and the room has become brighter. There was a switch said that "Lights". Chris proceeded to press the switch on, and the lights were already switched on.

"Look, there is a safe on that table." said Dante.

There was a big safe, and it was presumed that safe held the two Master Keys.

"Let's open it." said Chris.

When Chris was about to open it, there was a sudden eerie female wail.

"ORhhhhhhHHHHHH...." wailed by that unknown female.

"What the hell is that?" asked Chris.

"Beats me. Be prepared." said Dante.

Suddenly, a door from the opposite side knocked down by someone. It was a female, with mutated features, with several tentacles coming from her back. She had a hideous face, with several ripped female faces attached to her face. She was Lisa Trevor.

"What the hell!?" said Chris.

"Be ready to get your ass kicked, ugly!" said Dante.

Dante and Chris fired their guns towards Lisa, but it proved to be no effect, and Lisa proceeded to knock both of them with powerful swinging punches.

"She is invulnerable to bullets!" said Chris.

"Leave her to me! Find the key to open the safe, quickly!" said Dante.

Chris hesitated to do that, but he quickly went to the other room to search the key. Dante was left to face Lisa.

"Ready to die, girl? I'll make sure you die quickly." said Dante.

Dante equipped Gaia, and proceeded to unleash a barrage of quick punches on Lisa, and then finished it by unleashing a powerful uppercut that threw her up to the air and dropped to the ground heavily.

"That was easy... huh?" said Dante.

Lisa woke up, and proceeded to punch Dante again, but he dodged it and kicked her so hard that she flew to the opposite of the wall.

"Tough one, aren't you? How about this!" said Dante.

Dante punched the ground, which cracked the ground, and a huge rock pillar came from the ground and smashed Lisa to the upper ceiling, which could have killed any human. However, she lived.

"What the... You are asking for it, ugly." said Dante.

Dante used his Rebellion, and proceeded to unleash a Stinger on her, which pinned her down to the wall. Dante then used his Ebony and Ivory and fired her at point black range.

"That should do it." said Dante.

But Lisa survived that again, and continued to pummel Dante hard to the ground.

"Damn it..." said Dante.

Dante was bleeding from the mouth, and he stood up like it was nothing.

"You are really ****ing me off. Time to die!" said Dante.

Dante was about to unleash his Devil Trigger, but Chris has appeared, with a key on his hand.

"Dante, I got the key!" said Chris.

"I'll distract her! Open the safe quickly." said Dante.

Dante proceeded to knock Lisa down with a tackle, and proceeded to plunge the Rebellion deeper into her chest with his foot on her left arm, but she was struggling heavily, leaving Dante to use his full strength to impale her much deeper. Chris has got the two Master Keys.

"I have gotten the keys! I will go and use the lever to open the emergency shutters to lock her down!" said Chris.

"Do it!" said Dante.

Chris used the lever, and the shutters started to come from the ceilings.

"Let's get the hell outta here!" said Chris.

Dante then lifted her up using the Rebellion, and threw her far away. Both of them quickly ran to the exit, leaving Lisa alone. However, she was determined to chase them.

"You... are... one... tough monster!!!" said Dante.

Dante equipped his Gaia, and proceeded to use full powered punch on her face, knocking her far way, seemingly killing her. At the same time, the shutters have sealed the chamber, and Chris and Dante climbed to the B.O.W. Research Room back. Both of them were exhausted.

"Whew... That was close..." said Chris.

"Yeah. Did you get the keys?" asked Dante.

"Yeah."

Chris showed him the keys. One key is red and the other is blue.

"All right, let's go to the Master Room, and let's get the hell outta here." said Dante.

"Roger." said Chris.

Both of them proceeded to leave the room, and headed to the Master Room.

Meanwhile, in a secret location. There were two man shrouded by the darkness, with only light coming from the security monitor screens.

"That is impossible. She lived, Mr. A?" asked by the first unknown man.

"Yes. This is an unexpected problem. We need to make sure she will die before we start retrieving the data." said by the second unknown man.

"I have to agree. Also, I did not expect that Mr. Dante was able to kill Venus." said by the first unknown man.

"He has a tremendous power and strength. A well known guy, back in my place." said by the second unknown man.

"Do you know him, Mr. A?" asked by the first unknown man.

"Oh, I know him very well. I will make sure that Dante will die in that mansion, you mark my words." said by the second man.

"Understood. I better go back, before they start to get suspicious with me." said by the first unknown man.

The first unknown man left the room.

"Dante... You are one of the greatest Devil Hunters, and on top of that, you are one of the Sons of Sparda. I will get your DNA, and I will create the strongest devil in the universe! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" said by the second unknown man.

Meanwhile, in the chamber that Dante and Chris fought Lisa.

Lisa rose from the dead, with no damage visible on her.

"MoOOO... ThEEEErrrrr..." said Lisa.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The crazy demon;259038 said:
^That was bizzarely fun actually:D.

Will Dante use his Majin Form?

He will, but when fighting more powerful bosses, like Lisa Trevor (again), Gigas, and others as well.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Thanks for reading it, everyone. ^_^ Hopefully the battle between Dante and Lisa was not boring to read.

Next chapter will be posted on this Thursday hopefully, because I will post the first chapter for my Kingdom Hearts fan fiction by tomorrow.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 8 - Escape From The High-Security Prison!

Dante and Chris had retrieved the Master Keys and survived the battle against Lisa. Both of them continued to search for the Master Room.

"Damn... That was freaky... Is she immortal?" asked Chris.

"Damned if I know. I don't think she will die easily. We gotta move out before she and her gang of zombies return." said Dante.

"All right. Let's find the Master Room." said Chris.

Both of them started to walk, killing some zombies when they were on sight. Finally, they reached a stairs, leading to the second floor.

Both of them walked up the stairs, and found themselves in the same creepy environment like at the first floor.

"This is some scary ****..." said Chris.

"Prepare to shoot anything hostile on sight." said Dante.

"Roger."

Both of them prepared their firearms. As Dante walked ahead of Chris, suddenly someone pulled a gun at the back of Chris's head.

"Freeze, Chris!" said by a man.

Dante turned around, and saw someone held Chris at gunpoint. Chris remained still, with his hands on air.

"Turn around, Chris." said by that man.

He wore the same police clothes like Chris, except slightly different. He has a black mustache, with black hair matching it. He was injured, can be seen that he held his ribs with his left hand, while holding his gun with his right hand. He was Enrico Marini, captain of the Bravo Team of S.T.A.R.S..

"Captain Marini!" said Chris.

"So you are the traitor..." said Marini.

Dante attempted to shoot Marini's gun, but Chris told him off.

"Don't do it, Dante!" said Chris.

Dante nodded, and lowered his guns.

"Traitor? What the hell are you talking about!?" said Marini.

Marini laughed.

"You damn well know what I am talking about. You are..." said Marini.

Suddenly, someone shot at Marini's back. Marini dropped to the floor, while Dante and Chris fired their guns at the shooter, but to no success as the shooter has escaped. Chris immediately went to Marini's side.

"Captain Marini!" said Chris.

"Um... brella..." said Marini.

Marini has died, saying his last words. Chris closed his eyes.

"Damn it! Who the hell shot him!?" asked Chris angrily.

"Looks to me that this guy knows that there is a traitor somewhere. We better get going." said Dante.

"Yeah... Rest in peace, Captain Marini."

Chris put Marini's body in a room, and saluted him before he left the room.

Dante and Chris was about to move out, but suddenly, the floor erupted, and there was a crack on the floor, making Dante and Chris fell into the crack, which leads even below than the first floor.

Both of them have reached the lower grounds safely. However, Chris was injured upon failing from great heights. Dante, naturally was all right.

"You all right, Chris?" asked Dante.

"Yeah... My left arm hurts, but I will be okay." said Chris.

Chris bandaged his left arm, and was ready to go.

"Where are we? This looks like a..." said Chris.

"A prison." said Dante.

The place was a high-tech prison, complete with gun turrets. However, they were not functional. Several of the prison locks has been opened. It was a big rectangular room, with prisons surrounding it. Only one exit can be seen from their position.

There was a dead body at one of the desks in the room. It seemed that the body was holding a file. Chris took it, and proceeded to read it.

"
Gigas

Gigas was the result of fusing two gorillas with the new T-Virus. As the result, that new creature has four arms instead of two. That's why we called it Gigas.

Unlike Venus, Gigas is a ferocious, dangerous creature that acts in pure instinct. It's tremendous strength is astounding, and it has high endurance of attacks. As a side effect of the T-Virus, Gigas has grown larger, twice the size of a normal gorilla.

We deemed this experiment as both failure and success. It is a failure because it can't be controlled by any means, while it is a success because it is able to destroy anything on it's path and have extremely high durability.

In a training exercise, we have a team of U.C.B.S. members matching out with Gigas in a large prison, and eventually, it wiped them all out. It was surprising to a single creature that was able to eliminate a team of elite soldiers.

Under Mr. A's suggestion, we have locked it up in the High Security Prison, deep underground of the mansion. As the U.C.B.S. operatives used tranquilizers to make it docile, we have installed multiple locks on it's arms, legs, and it's neck to prevent a disaster happening in this mansion. I have asked HUNK to supervise the operation, to avoid any unwanted events from happening. We also have installed auto-tranquilizer machines beside him, keeping him docile and tranquilized 24/7. Should the machines stopped working, then God help us all. We are gonna have a disaster to happen in this mansion, and even the outside world.

As far as we know, it has no weaknesses. However, it seems to be protective of it's head. Probably it is a weak point, but it has not been confirmed.

Lately, Mr. A's has not been around as much. Perhaps there is something happen to him?

Signed by: Dr. Brandon.

"

Chris finished reading it.

So, there is a big monster locked up here? Damn." said Chris.

"Yeah. It is probably locked up in next door. Ready to kick its ass?" asked Dante.

"Yeah. Let's go." said Chris.

Both proceeded to the exit, and prepare to fight Gigas.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 9 - Destroy Gigas!

Dante and Chris entered the next room of High Security Prison. That room was large, like a mini stadium. There are nothing inside of the room, except several rotten corpses, weapons, and etc. There was a big gigantic gorilla in that room, with extra two arms, sharp metallic teeth and fangs. Its skin is black, but with some red color appear on its body as stripes. Flames surround that creature, and it looked like that creature can control fire. That gorilla was Gigas.

Gigas roared so loudly that the whole room shook. Then, it suddenly toss a huge fireball at Dante and Chris.

"Look out!" said Dante.

Dante and Chris dodged before the fireball hits them. The fireball was extremely destructive that there was an explosion when it hit the door, sealing Dante's and Chris's escape.

"Damn!" said Chris.

Gigas suddenly jumped to crush Dante, but Dante swiftly dodged, and stabbed his Rebellion on it's left leg.

"Take this, you furry monster!" said Dante.

Dante kept stabbing Gigas' left leg, but suddenly, vicious flames swirled around Gigas, preventing Dante from keeping stabbing it and hurting Dante at the same time.

"Urghh..." coughed Dante.

Dante was burned, but the flames quickly subsided. Chris quickly ran to him.

"Dante, you all right!?" asked Chris.

"Yeah. Chris, when I say go, find the Master Room and deactivate the shutter locks. I will handle this." said Dante.

"But!"

"Just go! I will be fine."

Chris hesitated, but finally agreed.

"All right. Be careful, Dante."

Chris saw an assault rifle on the ground, and picked it up.

"Okay... Go!!!" said Dante.

Dante quickly dash towards Gigas, while Chris ran to the other side of the large room and exited from the prison.

Dante quickly threw his Rebellion which slashes Gigas' left eye, and he quickly jumped on Gigas' back while it was in pain.

"Have a load of this, furhead!" said Dante.

Dante gripped on Gigas' fur tightly, and fired his Ebony at point blank on Gigas' back. Gigas was hurt gravely, but suddenly shook him off by summoning the flames around him again. However, Dante was able to predict it, and dodged the flames perfectly this time.

Gigas looked angry and proceeded to summon a powerful flamethrower which chased Dante. Dante ran quickly, and stopped all of sudden.

"Let's see if my new toy works against you." said Dante.

Dante equipped Gaia, and pummeled the ground to summon a massive rock pillar that blocks flamethrower.

"WOARGHHHH!!" yelled Gigas.

Gigas suddenly rammed through the rock pillar and destroyed it, but Dante jumped higher than Gigas' height, and suddenly aim at Gigas with his Ebony and Ivory.

"Time to die, furhead." said Dante.

Dante charged his guns with demon magic, and fired multiple shots on Gigas' head. Gigas collapsed to the ground while Dante landed on it safely. Gigas was presumed to be dead.

"Piece of cake." said Dante.

Dante was about to walk off, but suddenly Gigas, stood up. It suddenly transformed to a much smaller, slimmer, thinner but muscular version of itself. It's size shrunk to Dante's size, and it retained it's gorilla features, but humanoid, and more demonic. Flames surrounding Gigas like it was nothing.

"Heh. You looked more uglier than earlier. Ready to be taken down?" asked Dante.

Gigas growled, and suddenly fired a fireball at Dante. Dante dodged quickly, and slashed it with his Rebellion vertically, but it dodged and punched Dante's face, knocking him far away.

"Damn. Guess you like to fight like a man now..." said Dante.

Dante equipped Gaia, and fought fist to fist with Gigas, and kick to kick. Both were evenly matched, and both were exhausted.

Gigas unleashed a fireball at Dante, but Dante deflected it back at Gigas by punching it, making Gigas dodged as well, but Dante anticipated it, and proceeded to grab Gigas left leg.

"It's over, furface!"

Dante slammed Gigas on the ground multiple times by grabbing it's left leg, and unleashed a combo of punches and kicks at it, and finished the combo with an uppercut. Then, Dante summoned a rock pillar to smash Gigas on the celing, and he summoned another rock pillar to smash Gigas to the ground hard. Finally, Dante took out his Ivory and fired it at Gigas' head. Gigas was dead, finally.

"That should do it." said Dante.

Gigas has dissolved into a glowing orb of fire, and Dante absorbed it. A flaming katana that appeared on Dante's left hand. That new Devils Arm was called Kagu-Zuchi.

"Now that's what I call awesome." said Dante.

Suddenly, an army of zombies appeared from the cracks of the prison room, the cracked ceilings, and other cracked places. The zombies had surrounded Dante.

"Time to test drive this baby." said Dante.

Dante unsheathed the Kagu-Zuchi, and he swiped the katana 360 degrees. The katana's blade transformed into a searing, flaming long chain, incinerated and slashed every zombies that surrounded Dante earlier. All zombies were dead.

Dante sheathed the katana back, and looked at it admiringly.

"Damn. This is not going to a museum as I am going to keep it." said Dante.

Dante walked to the exit while thinking something.

"This katana reminds me of my brother..." thought Dante sadly.

Dante found a file on the ground near the exit, and proceeded to read it.

"
Kagu-Zuchi and Gigas
I found this powerful Devils Arm in my travels in Europe (in my own timeline). The strange thing is, this Devils Arm clearly has Japanese and Eastern origins, by the name of Kagu-Zuchi. How in the world it end up in Europe, I do not know. Regardless, I took it.

In this new timeline, I have used powerful magical seals to seal the Devils Arm and fused it to Gigas, an experiment by Brandon and myself. Without his knowledge, I have secretly injected the D-Virus, a new virus that is derived by demon DNA, and fused the Kagu-Zuchi inside of Gigas after it transformed into a demon. D-Virus has the same concept as T-Virus, except that anyone who was injected by it will become a demon, although partially, or maybe completely. The infection rate is much faster than the T-Virus, and the hosts will retain intelligence. Although I have injected D-Virus onto Gigas, it's intelligence does not resurface. Perhaps it's animal instincts surpassed it's own intelligence, making it become more savage and primal. I have not yet tested the D-Virus on any human yet, but I will try it out on some 'lucky' volunteers in the prison.

As a result of the fusion of Kagu-Zuchi and Gigas, Gigas has able to control the power of fire under it's command. I have not seen it in combat, since I fused the Devils Arm with it after it was locked down in High Security Prison. The reason it was locked down because it has killed many U.C.B.S. mercenaries and agents, which prompted Brandon and his team to lock it in the prison, complete with Auto-Tranquilizer Sentries, placed near to the creature's weak points.

Should this mansion is in lockdown status, then the machines will stop working, and Gigas will break it's locks and destroy everything on it's path. Luckily, the room was sturdy, made by demonic metal, which I secretly implanted at the ceilings, walls, and floors of that room. Gigas has no way to get out. If it does able to break free from the prison, I personally will dispose it, or I have to wait for the Legendary Devil Hunter to do the dirty job for me. Either way, it's fine by me.

Signed by: Mr. A

"

---------------------------

Inspired by Vergil'sB*tch's fascination of Vergil, and Devil of War's fascination of God of War games.

Top Bottom