• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Requesting the attention of Devilmaycry A.S.A.P!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Devilmaycry, I was trying to post a fanfic (a long one) it wouldn't let me post it all in one post, why are we restricted to 10000 characters in total?:\

Also, sorry if something similar has been posted alrady but I haven't seen it.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Sorry for the late reply. It's good to hear you're interested in posting a Devil May Cry fan fic, Phantarch. :)

Try pasting the first half of your story into one post and the second half into another. This is one of the ways round it.

I look forward to reading your story! ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Limited characters? Oh well. I guess what devilmaycry said is a very good idea to go around this. Looking foward to reading the fan fic! :)

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Coz I think that only one thread (full of stories though) can not be filled with ALL the good ideas of ppl

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
People can rate stories that way and not be interupted by other people posting their fan fics to distract others from posting comments on the previous story.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
There is a good idea:
You can create a new forum structure, each thread started in this forum is a story, no stories from different authors can be tolerated

Steve

Admin
Hi guys,

I'll create a Devil May Cry fan fiction forum tomorrow and move all the appropriate threads into it. I'm also hoping to implement a feature that is currently in the works on my projectego.net website - where basically, all fan fiction submissions are personally reviewed by me and will be added to a section of the main site (which I will also need to implement at some point) that is entirely dedicated to Devil May Cry fan fiction stories.

:)

Steve

Admin
All right, done! ;)

If someone could link me to any fan fiction stories that have already been submitted so I can move them to the appropriate forum then that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom