• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I was searching for some Dante pictures on google and i found this one

496a7e9b1c913_85338n.jpg

It's AWESOME but too small , I just want it larger (800X600)

If anyone have this picture pleeeeeeaaaaaaase upload it for me

RedRose

Kael
you probaly won't be able to find a decent sized one because the artist is extremely potective of their art, it took me a long time just to get the close up that's in my sig. the only way you'll be able to get it is if you actualy buy a print off of the artist's site.

RedRose

Kael
I do however have a couple closeups of this picture, the one in my sig and another one that's just a closeup of dante's face with the rose photoshoped out (though traces of it can still be seen somewhat but it's not too bad)

RedRose

Kael
i also have a whole bunch of other pictures you may be interested in (just let me know what you're looking for, i have over 600 DMC images)

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
RedRose;182234 said:
i also have a whole bunch of other pictures you may be interested in (just let me know what you're looking for, i have over 600 DMC images)

MAMMAMIA 600 images :O:O:O:O

Can you Compress them all with winrar and upload them pleeeeaaaaase

RedRose

Kael
you may not want some of them, tell me what your looking for and i'll send them to you via email if that's okay (i can still make a compressed folder)
(reason i ask what you want is because some is fanart i found {though i'm picky so all that i have is good stuff}, some has yaoi content and some is my own artwork)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom