• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Representative of Helix Geno Inc.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Good day members of the Devil May Cry forums. My name is Dr. Hans Magnus, though I prefer the internet moniker of The Good Gentleman, as I pride myself in being gentlemanly in all things.

As the Director of Human Resources at Helix Geno Inc., one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world and a subsidiary of Precision Horizons - founded by the great and wonderful Jonathan Douglas Casey - it is my job to supervise recruitment procedures and continued prosperity of our guinea pigs exemplary volunteers.

It may seem odd for a man of science, and a gentleman in all things, to visit a place such as this, but it's really quite simple: I really ****ing love Devil May Cry. All of them. Even DmC. Even the mobile game. On second thought, retract that - even the sprites in the mobile game have a touch of ass to them.

I hope to have pleasant interactions with all of you here.

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
Welcome to the forum, sir! Enjoy your stay and please pay no attention to crying and howling from somewhere below. :thumbsup:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I really ****ing love Devil May Cry. All of them. Even DmC.
r
Is that right? Well...you'll be most welcome around here.

Enjoy your stay...and keep a nice, flame-resistant blanket for the forum wars you may or may not divulge in.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I know about mobile DMC games as I remember one that been for Sony Ericsson phones especially well, also again talk from active member here well, i like mostly this forum so newcomers should also adapt here :)

Top Bottom