• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Remaking the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow master

i actually edited . but you still continue this . just shows u dont know when to shut a little someting . sorry but u need to learn some lessons first before u give points . i dont care . thats all i need to say. i dont need to prove anything to u . so stop acting like i have to give u 20 reasons to post somethng.

Zato-OW

King
Then why even attack my post if you don't want me to respond back? I give real reasons why it should not be remade and you just attacked me saying "Not True" or "All Wrong" then I tell you why its all right, then you just say "I don't care". Yeah and I'm pretty aware you don't care, you said it like 20 times already. Don't attack my reasoning if you don't want me to attack back.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
shadow master;147910 said:
wow... two words . shut up . u need to clean ur ears out man . coz u defo not listening .

Zato-OW;147911 said:
Oh here's three words your pretty used too, I don't care. Heh

Come on people, that was a little uncalled for. But you two have laid your points down already, as have I. It is quite obvious you are not going to agree with each other, so just ignore each other. It's Christmas, chill :D (Yeah I'm using Christmas as as reason for peace :p)

Sorry for my offtopicness :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom