• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Recommend 1 Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm thinking about getting into more anime after I'm done watching Breaking Bad. (Season 1 episode 2 right now). Now this isn't just for me, but anyone else who wants a recommendation. All you have to do is...

Experience: I've seen Bleach, Attack On Titan, DBZ (of course), Full metal, Afro Samurai, Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, X Men, Iron Man, Wolverine (ugh), Blade, and Naruto.

I'm sure alot of people want others to enjoy an anime. I keep hearing things about Death Note. Not sure about it.

Recommend only one? Ooh, what to pick...and hopefully, not one someone else has already said, lol.

Um...Fate/Zero! It's really, really good, in my opinion. Excellent animation, great fight scenes, character development and interaction, and the characters are complex, none of this "absolute good or evil" stuff (which I still like too, but it's good to find characters that you can understand the motives behind, as well).

Edit: Gah, I'll recommend a couple of others. Totally with VW on Durarara!! (the antagonist is just...*evil grin* well, I like him). Also, Code Geass has been pretty good to me, thus far. Black Bullet is another decent one. :)

Seriously, I could go on, but I know it takes time to go through anime, and sometimes, it's easier to watch one at a time in order to get a good feel for it.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I CANT RECOMMEND ONE!!!!!

So I'll recommend a few :3

Date A Live -
Might be a bit weird actually as it's focused around a guy named Shidou and a whole bunch of girls.

High School of the Dead -
Some high school kids n stuff, but it's got zombies in it so you can't go wrong.

Corpse Party -
Gore and a psychotic killing girl named Sachiko, fun fun ^^

Tokyo Ghoul -
Haven't seen it yet, but it's another gore type anime, apparently it's pretty good.

School Days -
Yandere obsessive girl, similar to Mirai Nikki? I think.

Kuroshitsuji -
I believe it's already been mentioned but yeah, still a good one.

Pandora Hearts -
Uh, I actually don't know if this is an anime, but still recommend.

Fairy Tail -
Can't go wrong with this one, it's like one of the main competitors alongside Naruto and One Piece. And if you haven't watched One Piece, GO WATCH IT.

Uhhhh, yup. Think I'll stop there, k bye! ^^;
*runs off*

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
R

Um...Fate/Zero! It's really, really good, in my opinion. Excellent animation, great fight scenes, character development and interaction, and the characters are complex, none of this "absolute good or evil" stuff (which I still like too, but it's good to find characters that you can understand the motives behind, as well).

Then join the hype train for it's sequel.

Based UFOTABLE.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Then join the hype train for it's sequel.

Based UFOTABLE.

I'd heard they were doing this. :D I was actually going to watch the original Fate/Stay Night when I'd finished Fate/Zero, until someone told me UFOTABLE would be redoing it. So, I decided to wait. ^^

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
as you can tell from my pic i like Yu-gi-oh but not the Yu-gi-oh your thinking
i love Yu-gi-oh season zero (duel monsters is OK)
if you don't mind reading subs i recommend it
basically it was never dubbed in English because it was too violent for 4kids
it may be a little hard to find tho
this is from the first episode

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I'd heard they were doing this. :D I was actually going to watch the original Fate/Stay Night when I'd finished Fate/Zero, until someone told me UFOTABLE would be redoing it. So, I decided to wait. ^^

The first one wasn't so great so it would be wise to wait for the remake indeed and the animation is way better this time. It's too bad we still can't post images yet so we can have some comparisons.

2episodes in & i'm liking Baccano!
It's very interesting.

Have you been watching the english dub? Trust me watching it in english is more fun and felt more natural.

Last edited:

HOLLOW ICHIGO

Vanquisher of demons/ master of devil trigger
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I CANT RECOMMEND ONE!!!!!

So I'll recommend a few :3

Date A Live -
Might be a bit weird actually as it's focused around a guy named Shidou and a whole bunch of girls.

High School of the Dead -
Some high school kids n stuff, but it's got zombies in it so you can't go wrong.

Corpse Party -
Gore and a psychotic killing girl named Sachiko, fun fun ^^

Tokyo Ghoul -
Haven't seen it yet, but it's another gore type anime, apparently it's pretty good.

School Days -
Yandere obsessive girl, similar to Mirai Nikki? I think.

Kuroshitsuji -
I believe it's already been mentioned but yeah, still a good one.

Pandora Hearts -
Uh, I actually don't know if this is an anime, but still recommend.

Fairy Tail -
Can't go wrong with this one, it's like one of the main competitors alongside Naruto and One Piece. And if you haven't watched One Piece, GO WATCH IT.

Uhhhh, yup. Think I'll stop there, k bye! ^^;
*runs off*
BTW high school of the dead has a lot of fanservice though still good but alot of fan service

AKAME GA KILL its good but it gives you the feels

Last edited by a moderator:

Meg

This thread is over a year old. Please do not bump old threads; make new ones instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom