• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reboot Dante and Vergil in Marvel vs capcom 4?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'd like to see DmC Dante and Vergil in the next MvC ( or UMvC arcade 20XX HD remix edition ) :troll: Or as alternate costumes. To me it really doesn't mater as long as the game is good.

zarion

DmC Dante and Vergil are seriously overpowered. Unlike their DMC3 counterparts they aren't just "some half-demon brats we could totally kill if they stopped spazzing the **** out over the screen", they're forces to reckoned with.
One throws the entire world into turmoil and has a literal "press to win" button, the other is evasive like soap, hits ultra fast and can summon a copy of himself. Not to mention that he's a Demon King with the ability to give off energy levels comparable to an atomic bomb.
DMC Dante and Vergil have a long way to go to match that.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Id rather have DMC 4 Dante I mean have you seen the Mugen Version of the guy!!!

Ew, DMC4 Dante.
tumblr_mbr80kcx0N1rtkhz8o1_500.gif

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
DmC Dante and Vergil are seriously overpowered. Unlike their DMC3 counterparts they aren't just "some half-demon brats we could totally kill if they stopped spazzing the **** out over the screen", they're forces to reckoned with.
One throws the entire world into turmoil and has a literal "press to win" button, the other is evasive like soap, hits ultra fast and can summon a copy of himself. Not to mention that he's a Demon King with the ability to give off energy levels comparable to an atomic bomb.
DMC Dante and Vergil have a long way to go to match that.

I don't know about that one. DMC Dante and Vergil have dealt with worse...well Dante has.

Top Bottom