• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
we habe see the special abilitis of the yamato (opening gates) and the sparda (release a dragon thing from the stomach) so what do you thing it will do the rebellion it was a sword of sparda so maybe it has a special use that not is awakening the DT post your ideas here

For me rebellion can has a fragment of the soul of sparda in mouth you may remember when dante sid he has the soul of his father

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Well from 4 we found out that Yamato can be used to give powerful shockwaves and when in DT Sparda was able to send shockwaves to extend the reach of its normal attacks. Dante had that improved drive style move in 4 where you could charge up Rebellion and send out the same kind of force as Yamato when you do the maximum bet.
I don't suppose Rebellion and Yamato can do anything super special that we have not already seen, the real beef is in the Sparda sword. But I guess Dante is the only person who can use it to its full potential.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
to tell the truth i think that rebillion may have some other power but maybe nothing much to yamato
but if nero is dantes nephew then he may be able to use it but then if neor can y doesnt virgil use it

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
rebellion may just be a "normal" demonic sword. just something sparda used after sealing away force edge/sparda. i know that explanation is less fun but it seems likely. of course it could still have a lot of power but it probably dosen't do anything special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom