• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rebellion

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Vergil was in the divine library when he heard a grunt.It wasn't a grunt that someone or something makes when it's hurt.It was a grunt that was out of anger or hatred.It was only a month since Vergil had started working for devil may cry and the profits were already rolling in.He had betrayed the demons and come to his senses that he should join his brother and fight them.Dante was a expert devil hunter even if he was the most annoying idiot Vergil had ever come across.Vergil heard the grunt again.He was getting suspicious and flicked the yamatao slighty upwards so the top of the blade was visible.It shined like the moon on a velvet night.Vergil slotted the book back into the bookcase and looked around.He didn't move.Only his eyes moved.Vergil's eyes swept across the dim room.It looked empty.Vergil's heart started to beat faster.He could tell something wasn't right.He could sense it.Vergil clutched the long blue handle of his sword and pulled it towards him slightly."It's quiet,a little too quiet."mumbled Vergil to himself.He was sure it wasn't Dante,if it was Dante,he would have heard him giggling by now.Vergil clutched the handle of his sword tighter.Something or someone was watching.There was a paranormal feel in the air.Vergil shuddered.Maybe i'm over reacting,thought Vergil.There's probably nothing there.Vergil stretched his hand out to grab another book but he thought he saw something move behind him.He quickly turned round and half unsheathed the yamatao.There still was nothing there. Vergil fully unsheathed the yamatao and spun round and slashed.A demon's head fell to the floor as blood splattered all over Vergil's body.A demon had been spying on him from above.He looked into the corners of the room.He could see the demons hiding in the shadows."Hehehehe....this should be fun."smirked Vergil as he unleashed the yamatao.

Prt two will come as soon as i get comments.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Thanx.

Part 2..........

"Come and get me!"Three of the demons launched themselves at vergil.He dodged the first one and sliced the second and third in two at the same time."Die vile vermin!Your unworthy souls will rot in hell like the scum you are!Now die!"Vergil charged at one of the demons.He jumped and did a front flip and held out the yamatao.He did several flips and then landed behind the unlucky demon.They both stood there for a while and then vergil sheathed the yamatao.The demon suddenly split in two.Blood splattered over vergil's hair,making it fall to his face.He smiled and laughed a little then jumped backwards on top of the demon and drove the yamatao into it's head.Blood spurted in vergil's face,covering his whole face.
Vergil jumped off the demon and spat out the blood he had accidentaly swallowed."Disgusting."said vergil angrily.The rest of the demons retreated back to hell.Vergil grinned and pushed his hair back.He walked out of the library washed his face in the water fountain.The fountain wasn't an ordinary fountain,instead of an angel pouring water out of a bucket,there was a figure based on dante and vergil's father,sparda.The figure based on Sparda was stabbing a demon and the water was coming out of the demon.It was a weird looking fountain,not one you'd see anywhere else."It's dark,i should be getting back to devil may cry to tell dante i'm okay." While vergil was slowly walking down the street he saw the bakery.Even though it was closed he could still smell warm bread.Vergil inhaled the smell and smiled.Even when he was a kid,vergil had always been fond of the bakery.He loved the smells that came from the bakery.He remembered eva taking him and dante to the bakery for the first time.Dante and Vergil had almost eaten every single thing in the shop after five minutes.What a day vergil thought.A strange noise came from the bakers and interrupted vergil's memories.He could tell it was a demon.Vergil kicked down the door and unsheathed the yamatao."Who's first?"Vergil shouted.He pointed to a demon and smiled.

This is not the end of my story.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
were working on it good thing i work for capcom or u would have to pay them alot of money to use dante and vergil in the story when its publesed

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
its good. however i don't think that would ever happen. if vergil came to his senses he probably wouldn't team up with Dante.

Arwen

Lost Soul
You can right what you want in fanfic. Now if you wanted to present it too Capcom you'ld have to follow the game more.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
yeah me two. worth having i must say.
darkslayer your stories rule! these are a lot better than what any author could write ^_^

Top Bottom