• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Really Dissapointed in myself

Enma47

I was trying to see if I could beat Son of Sparda mode without using any items and i got all the way tho the final battle with sanctus and it was like 2 in the morning and i just wanted to be done with it so i used one gold orb. It ****ed me off because i got so far. I hate that last fight with sanctus its so hard to get the angel wings off of him. I read somewhere that you use a buster on him in mid-air but whenever i try he just dodges it. so i just swing till i get lucky and knock him out of the sky.

Devil Razer

Drifter
yeah thats what i do. but youknowwhen he charges at yu with the sparda? If you time that correctly you can use buster and you geta pretty awsome db move

darkninjax123

Assassin
when hes in the air just start pistoling him so that he blocks it with sparda and then just run towards him and jump next to him while still shooting at him and ull be able to buster him

Chrysander

I jump and do the b,f+attack thingie, it gets you close to him real quick and then do air combo, takes him down. He is frustrating at times though. I don't find him a fun boss to play against at all.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
pistol him while moving closer to him then when you are close enough to him jump and hit him with your sword and it weakens him to the ground thats how i done it and i have completed it on all difficulties

Top Bottom