• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

READ THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Nearxx;185004 said:
I KNOW vergil ****ed trish xD

More than likely it'll be some random chick he picks up on the street.

Dante would be ****ed the **** off if Vergil was messing around with his woman.

Zato-OW

King
Trish is his woman now? It seemed to me that they are making Dante interested in Lady. But that's just me.

Esura

Zato-OW;185010 said:
Trish is his woman now? It seemed to me that they are making Dante interested in Lady. But that's just me.
Both Trish and Lady are his women.

He is the only protagonist in video games that got hella bitches.

Tramendium

Vergil's girlfriend was probably some other character that will or maybe will reveal in the DMC5. No nonsense posts people please:mad:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
All this started off as an apparently piece of BS...
Now its speculation of the stupid variety.

I hate to say if, if you read the manga, DMC3: CODE 2 especially, you would know that there was a prostitue (Yes guys, a dirty stinkin' wh*re). And Vergil tells her that one day no man would be interested in her. I don't have Code 2, but i read it when i got it out of the library.
(Vergil, a man who fights with honour, has to possibly get it off a prossy! i personally didn't believe it. But have just remembered it.)

BTW, what does this Mean XD

Esura

Vergil'sB*tch;185028 said:
All this started off as an apparently piece of BS...
Now its speculation of the stupid variety.

I hate to say if, if you read the manga, DMC3: CODE 2 especially, you would know that there was a prostitue (Yes guys, a dirty stinkin' wh*re). And Vergil tells her that one day no man would be interested in her. I don't have Code 2, but i read it when i got it out of the library.
(Vergil, a man who fights with honour, has to possibly get it off a prossy! i personally didn't believe it. But have just remembered it.)

BTW, what does this Mean XD

That Vergil has a son.....name begins with a "N" ends with an "O"

Esura

Sparda™;185074 said:
This is all crap now.

Until Capcom reveals something, this here is just speculation.

Well, it is more than "just speculation."

Capcom Unity are normally spot on with their information.

But then it again, it isnt set in stone so it may or may not happen, but it has a high probability of occuring. That makes it more than "just speculation."

Sparda™

Esura;185081 said:
Well, it is more than "just speculation."

Capcom Unity are normally spot on with their information.

But then it again, it isnt set in stone so it may or may not happen, but it has a high probability of occuring. That makes it more than "just speculation."

See, there's absolutely nothing that this can prove Nero being Vergil's son.

Until It is 100% confirmed by CAPCOM, no Unity crap, this will remain just speculation.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
well....i can tell u, if they make it this way, capcom is just being stupid...i mean really....can u see sparda being the grandfatherly type...."here nero, sit on my lap and i'll tell u my 2000 year old war stories about how i trapped the demon king in hell....then later we can both go fishing....ZzZzzzzZzzzzZzzzZ" and nero would say.."Grandpa, u awake?...tell me how u and grandma met...and how she died..."...i'm sorry...but the DARK KNIGHT SPARDA is not the kind to do any of that....he cannot be grandpa..that's like saying that beneath all those sexy clothes, trish and lady are both really wrinkly

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
GamblingGambitCloud;185105 said:
well....i can tell u, if they make it this way, capcom is just being stupid...i mean really....can u see sparda being the grandfatherly type...."here nero, sit on my lap and i'll tell u my 2000 year old war stories about how i trapped the demon king in hell....then later we can both go fishing....ZzZzzzzZzzzzZzzzZ" and nero would say.."Grandpa, u awake?...tell me how u and grandma met...and how she died..."...i'm sorry...but the DARK KNIGHT SPARDA is not the kind to do any of that....he cannot be grandpa..that's like saying that beneath all those sexy clothes, trish and lady are both really wrinkly

Yes! Because that would make an enthralling game...
I couldn't imaging Dante being a Daddy, let alone Vergil.
I really don't see them as fatherly types.

Esura

The lineage of Sparda must continue.

Also, if you have noticed, they never called Nero anything other than "descendant" or Sparda.

If this theory comes to past, and I hope it does, they probably wont refer to Nero as Sparda's Grandson, probably only descendant of Sparda.

But to be honest, people were getting ****ed off about him being Sparda's son, now people are ****ed off that he is now Vergil's son. He has to be ONE of their son people gosh. They dont just call ANYONE the descendant of Sparda...THE Sparda.

Personally, I prefer Nero being the son of Vergil than Sparda. C'mon now, three sons of Sparda? That ****s up the whole yin/yang Dante/Vergil brotherhood rivalry. And get over the fact that Sparda isnt "grandpa" material. Mundus may be a ****ing grandpa for all we know and have multiple ****ing offsprings.

Esura

Sparda™;185096 said:
See, there's absolutely nothing that this can prove Nero being Vergil's son.

Until It is 100% confirmed by CAPCOM, no Unity crap, this will remain just speculation.

Who are you, information police? :mad:

I dont see it as speculation, I see it the beginning of something very very interesting...I tell you what.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Calm down. You'll blow an artery!

No-one says that he has to be a descendant of Sparda or the brothers...
It was just noted in DMC4 that Nero had Demon Blood (and don't give me that Sh*t about fixing Yamato!) The blue devil trigger came with the yamato blade. There wasn't just three demon (Dante, Vergil and Sparda) there are others in the DMC World.

Sanctus had demon blood, Agnus, Credo... They're were transforming into demonic beings. I suppose Sanctus is Dante's Uncle, Agnus is his cousin, and Credo... well i've run outta relatives!

We'll just have to wait and see!

(I'm glad to see this thread is still going strong)

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
um...u double posted first off....second...if vergil has a son then why wouldn't dante have a son...if nero were son of sparda, how would that throw off the rivalry?...if u ask me, nero being vergil's son would cuz nero would side with his father...and i'm sorry..bu i'm gonna say that THE SPARDA isn't grandpa material cuz he's not....the lineage of sparda doesn't have to continue...the series has to end somehow...as much as we'd all hate to admit...having more descendants just prolongs the inevitable....no....if nero is the son of vergil, then the developers at capcom should seriously reconsider their profession

Sparda™

Esura;185112 said:
Who are you, information police? :mad:

I dont see it as speculation, I see it the beginning of something very very interesting...I tell you what.

I've agreed long ago of the fact that Nero is a descendant of Sparda. There are many clues who link him to that. Capcom has confused us throughout the game that he has connection to Vergil - he indeed has - but he's probably his brother.

There are a thousand hints that Sparda's third son is Nero, compared to the other fact, Nero being Vergil's son.

Berial hints at Sparda '.... You are just like he was.'

As we all know, Sparda was the one who sealed him 2000 years ago in Hell.

Sanctus hints three times at him being Sparda's son by mentioning the term 'descendant' as in, the most plausible, a son. He could be Eva's third son for as much as we know. Remember that none mentioned when, how and what really happened with her and Sparda.

Capcom really knows how to scramble sh1t up, It's its specialty - causing controversies in game-chronologies and vast plot holes.

Fact is, Nero's Devil Bringer remains unexplained. That is one of a thousand things Capcom does need to explain.

Honestly, I have nothing against Nero. I'm against the plotline Devil May Cry 4 has introduced to the series. It's like the Devil May Cry staff saw as opportune to throw in a new plot hole, like the series wasn't suffering of this syndrome before.

That right there, is my point - and I believe - of all non-fanboys of DMC, that says 'Until a 100% OFFICIAL confirmation is released by none other than Capcom, this right here is pure speculation.'

There are thousands of examples, of people working inside these staffs or groups of people who would leak storyline/gameplay information for the public, for then having all these ideas cut and having something new in the release.

Did you know that Half-Life 2's cut material is worth of two other games, and has been done as a mod called 'Missing Information' by fans?!

Esura

Sparda™;185123 said:
I've agreed long ago of the fact that Nero is a descendant of Sparda. There are many clues who link him to that. Capcom has confused us throughout the game that he has connection to Vergil - he indeed has - but he's probably his brother.

There are a thousand hints that Sparda's third son is Nero, compared to the other fact, Nero being Vergil's son.

Berial hints at Sparda '.... You are just like he was.'

As we all know, Sparda was the one who sealed him 2000 years ago in Hell.

Sanctus hints three times at him being Sparda's son by mentioning the term 'descendant' as in, the most plausible, a son. He could be Eva's third son for as much as we know. Remember that none mentioned when, how and what really happened with her and Sparda.

Capcom really knows how to scramble sh1t up, It's its specialty - causing controversies in game-chronologies and vast plot holes.

Fact is, Nero's Devil Bringer remains unexplained. That is one of a thousand things Capcom does need to explain.

Honestly, I have nothing against Nero. I'm against the plotline Devil May Cry 4 has introduced to the series. It's like the Devil May Cry staff saw as opportune to throw in a new plot hole, like the series wasn't suffering of this syndrome before.

That right there, is my point - and I believe - of all non-fanboys of DMC, that says 'Until a 100% OFFICIAL confirmation is released by none other than Capcom, this right here is pure speculation.'

There are thousands of examples, of people working inside these staffs or groups of people who would leak storyline/gameplay information for the public, for then having all these ideas cut and having something new in the release.

Did you know that Half-Life 2's cut material is worth of two other games, and has been done as a mod called 'Missing Information' by fans?!

Nice wall of text by way, and I understand and somewhat agree with a good chunk of it.

And Im shocked this thread of mines is going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom