• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rate DMC Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMC: 9/10
DMC2: 8/9
DMC3: 10/10 (both sons...yes)
DMC4: 5\10( I hate nero)
DMC5:10\10(if vergil).3\10(without vergil)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
SilverKnight;214456 said:
DMC: 10/10. Where it all began, baby!
DMC 2: 7/10. I know a lot of people were disappointed, but I wasn't that much. Though Dante's lines were few, I did enjoy them (King? Right. Here's your crown). This is also by far my favorite Devil Trigger of Dante. Dante's ending could've been better.
DMC 3: 9/10. Great story, insane action, and a new hottie? What more can you want? Besides wanting badly to play as Dante's twin brother?
DMC 3 SE: 10/10 The best since the first and makes up for its original!
DMC 4: 10/10. Haven't played it, but I have got to see gameplay on youtube. Nero is awesome, as is the story, and Lady and Trish look stunning! Not to mention, the action looks as awesome as DMC3!

don;t judge dmc4 on looks alone. most of it is as good as it looks but there are some parts so flawed that they are nothing even close to fun ( and not the easy kind of unfun that dmc2 had a lot of ) i deifinitly agree with what you said about lady and trish's looks :D.

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
DMC (9-10) Still the best game of series, intro & great story. I think all the boss fights were amazing in this one fighting
Phantom, Griffen, Nelo Angelo/Vergil & the fight against Mundus at end epic. I actually felt that Dante was as
powerful as Sparda by the end (he practically becomes Sparda). I wish they had of put more flying sections in the
other games that followed.

DMC 2 (6-10) Very mediocre in the story & dialogue (just doesn't feel right), way to easy including the bosses. Played through
it once which was enough for me & I still own it.

DMC 3 S.E. (9-10) Vergil stole that game for me, I liked his calm calculated attitude & swordmanship compared to Dante
****yness. great story & battles against Vergil. It felt like a race to catch up to Vergil before he got the
Force Edge & opened up the demon world. This is my 2nd favourite of series, only on the basis that DMC
was the introduction to the franchise hence the same score.

DMC 4 (7-10) I'd score this game lower than DMC 2 only the scenes with Dante & his moves on the fly made for some great
beat downs. I didn't like Nero (even to this day), he just seems like a whiny weaker version of Dante, his arm is
the only cool thing about him. I would of preferred if Dante killed him in their last fight. The story could of been
a bit better, too much back tracking through levels & fighting the same bosses. Your just left at end of the
game still wondering who the hell Nero is?

I just hope in DMC 5 Nero becomes Vergil or Sparda (or dies painfully) that's the only way I'll probably change my mind about him unless by a miracle he turns out to be great in DMC 5. DMC 4 was certainly a let down for me after following DMC 3. I'm hoping DMC 5 turns out to be better or equal to DMC's 1 & 3.

Wearygigapet

Eh, probably:
Devil May Cry: 10/10
Devil May Cry 2: n/a (haven't played)
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition: 9.5/10 (though it's my favorite DMC game, I still don't think it is perfect).
Devil May Cry 4: 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom