• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rare Item on Ebay

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Decanter?
Like this?
4552367450_0815bc6e69_o.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
homina homina homina...
i'd totally buy this... although i'm not keen on the seller's feedback

WHY THE F*** WOULD YOU WANT TO SELL THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Haha. I didn't read the description and thought, wow, that book is even bigger than Clash of Kings!? I must read!
Oh wait... it's a box... meh...
If it were an epic DMC novel, I'll probably take out my shares XD

Asmodaius

So... this is a box with a glass and a flask in it with "Devil May Cry" printed on it? That's it?
I don't see why this is anything special. And it is certainly not worth all that money. Collector's item or not...

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's because it isn't something that goes to the public. It's an item reserved for people who worked on the game, and only the big wigs for that matter. People like Shinji Mikami, Hiroyuki Kobayashi and Hideki Kamiya provably both own one and a few select producers and executives from Capcom. The item itself can be replicated for a fraction of the price, it's the fact that only those who worked on the game have one that gives it valew.

Asmodaius

It's because it isn't something that goes to the public. It's an item reserved for people who worked on the game, and only the big wigs for that matter. People like Shinji Mikami, Hiroyuki Kobayashi and Hideki Kamiya provably both own one and a few select producers and executives from Capcom. The item itself can be replicated for a fraction of the price, it's the fact that only those who worked on the game have one that gives it valew.

Yeah... I never thought that was anything special. The whole "I got something others don't" mindset isn't really my kind of thing. I mean, cool, so there are only a few of these in the world, but... it's just glass.

berto

I Saw the Devil
No, it's not that, not an I have it you don't idea. It's the notion that you have something that the people who made the game have. It's not exclution of other but rather including yourself with them.

Asmodaius

No, it's not that, not an I have it you don't idea. It's the notion that you have something that the people who made the game have. It's not exclution of other but rather including yourself with them.

Meh, I'd rather just get the game then.

Top Bottom