• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
boulverk is cool reminds me of vergil and nelo angelo (same person lol)a sword to sword fight not flying bats lazers big mouths or just plain giants its a fair fight

aka958

Don't trust people
It is? Doesn't that guy have like two wolves with him? Also, every fight in DMC2 is unfair, none of the monsters stand a chance. It's sad, really.

I think Boulverk is cool too but remember that a fair fight is when you fight with all your strength against another one and without any handicap. It ain't about the same strength or uses, it is about using all you got in skills, abilities and techniques.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dunno about you, aka, but I actually found Bolverk to be quite challenging. However, that was on DMD mode where he can DT and he stops staggering...

aka958

Don't trust people
Haven't played the game :p , still it is unfair to it because you are practically Dante, the main character. And you can retry it infinite times until you win.

aka958

Don't trust people
His wolves? Maybe his spear but his wolves? Ain't that like getting extreme support? They could work for attracting attention from the enemies and it would be even easier for you to kill them.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
now i think about it it is unfair he has two almost unstoppable buddies he flies and his spear can flex

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sorry its true what you are saying and with the spear damage,and range is true that it will be enought but i say his wolves only in dt

Laurence Barnes

Premium
yeah actually they should make a boss with no powers except the power to disable your power for a good old 1 on 1

aka958

Don't trust people
Love what pics? I can't any pics anywhere.

You mean like a mirror match? Sword to sword, face to face? Good old Dante vs Dante and without any strange ways to win but to fight? I guess that would be kinda fun. But only a little, as long as it stays as 1 boss fight like that and not anymore than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom