• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random, slightly dumb question incoming.

Screen name?

• ScarecrowScaresCrows

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Rae of Albion

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, so my mother's been trying to talk me into joining this game she plays online and I need a screen name. Actually, my condition for joining was finding a screen name before I lost interest. And, as usual, I've no clue which I like better. Please help me pick?

(Sorry, this is dumb, beyond dumb, but I'm brainless at present and leaving my fate in this forum's hands seems like a good idea right now. Winning name shall be used unless said name is already taken. Hope it's okay to pester all of you with this.)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Chancey289 Okay, so...ScarecrowScaresCrows? I can't edit what I've typed into the poll, so.... :banghead: But does that make it easier?

I'd like to stick with one of the two names up there, just b'cause I've been poking at them long enough that my brain's being stubborn. But! I like the idea of a gamertag thread. =3 It would be really helpful to people who can't decide on names...like me.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
But I can. :sneaky:

That's because you hold the powers of the underworld. I mean, administration tools :p

I'd go with Rae Of Albion. ScarecrowScaresCrows sounds quirky and fun. Rae Of Albion sounds more serious and mysterious (Who is this legendary Rae of Albion?)

My gamer tag on XBox just sounds like I'm a guy who wants to mess around on some games and have fun. It all depends on what words you pick, I guess. I'd say go with ScarecrowScaresCrows if you're just having fun, messing about and don't want to take the whole thing so seriously. Not that I'm saying it like it's a bad thing. I just prefer Rae of Albion.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Scarecrows are way 2spooky4me

But...but bruh, scarecrows aren't scary. They're just lonely. All alone in their fields, flappin' their lil arms and chasing birds to try and make a friend...but the birds just don't wanna stay.

...yeah, I'm half out of it. Anywho. I'll be joining that site tomorrow, so...anyone who wants to get a vote in has time. Anyone who doesn't can also keep ignoring this thread until that time. :laugh: I think I can kinda see which one is winning...maybe...just sorta.... :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom