• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ragnarok

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:wub: Can't wait to see what happens next. X3 I can honestly say I like your prologue better than all I have written of Rebellion.... :O

Sorry for lack of concrit, you know how I fail at it. >_< Though...I was wondering what the phone call from Nero was. ^^;

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Bollocks! I think Rebellion will be way better than my pitiful prologue. If you upload it, I'll even prove it to you! *hint hint* ^_^

Oh, the phone call...I dunno, it was a spur of the moment thing when I first wrote it. I figured, Nero's gone for a long time, and not even Kyrie can be THAT dumb to wait on a guy who just disappears off the face of the world without a word. So, I allowed Nero to give her 'a word' after he disappeared, and disappeared again.

Yeah. I realize that makes little sense. ._.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hehe. That may be hard to do, seeing as I've only got a few chappies written. ^^; *gonna use it as her NaNo story* Though, I still think your story's gonna be better. ^^ *stubborn*

Ah. XP Actually, that made kinda sense. :/Makes me wanna hit Nero with a rock, though. >_> *insert rant here*

Cast

Demon In Blue
Woh, I got threw the post and there is only one question that comes to mind...

Where the hell are the other posts dag-nabbit! I enjoy your writing style, as it is quite good, and easy to read, a breath of fresh air from a lot of the other Fan-fics I have read.

My only problem, is that most of the charichters are lacking a proper description, I think its a good Idea to give all your charichters a general description, even Kyrie.

:) I would LOVE to see this story continue, I'm not a huge Nero/Kyrie fan, but your writing is what really draws me in.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dawwww ^_^ Thank you Cast, that's so sweet :D I'll go fix up the prologue when I have the time, and post up the first chapter asap.

Top Bottom