• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

questions about beo and nevan combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

brwnhawaiin

when using beo, how do i do the multiple Killer bee move, i know i have to use RG, but im not quit sure how to pull it off. do u use killer bee, RG cancel, and then jump. or do u use killer bee, jump, then RG cancel, or am i just totally off. and with Nevan combo II, do u TAP left, while pressint triangle, or do u hold it down. im playin on DMD, and i cant kill the enigmas with Nevan, cuz i always seem to do Combo I instead of II, which doesnt have the bats do protect u against their red shots. thanks for the help:)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Nevan is a really hard weapon to master. i only used it on the war god statues when they were purple. and for beowulf killer bee, i would check the files on that weapon.

brwnhawaiin

hamshanks;17987 said:
what's killer bee? is that when you jump up and kick downwards repetively?

thats the thing, killer bee is when u jump up and kick downwards, but its the REPETIVELY thing that i cant get down, and im wondering how u go about doing it.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Trish67;17984 said:
Nevan is a really hard weapon to master. i only used it on the war god statues when they were purple. and for beowulf killer bee, i would check the files on that weapon.

ya u are right about it............Nevan is a little hard but the best way to kill those enigmas is to aproach them..........its the best way to kill them

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Using Nevan is not so hard as I thought. It is just different to other weapons in your arsenal.
As for Beowulf, I can say this is my favourite weapon. Usable in almost every situation, Beowulf's heavy damage can beat even tough monsters

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
really??? Well.........can Beowulf hity the tough monsters with ome Strike?? though soo.......Beowulf could be the powerfull Devilarm in DMC3.......but he can triplicate the damage than normal damage

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Haven't you played DMC 3? Beowulf without swordmaster style and not on DMD mode can't kill tough demons with one strike

pt78

brwnhawaiin;18012 said:
thats the thing, killer bee is when u jump up and kick downwards, but its the REPETIVELY thing that i cant get down, and im wondering how u go about doing it.

You just jump right after the Killer Bee hits the enemy, then you can do Killer Bee again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom