• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about the 2nd Jester cutscene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevan

Hey... I'm new here and I already have a question.

I'm from Austria so my first language was German and not English, which means that my English isn't perfect. You know, you only can speak a language fluently, if you really learn it... school's not the best place for it at all.
And in the second cutscene Jester's subtitles say "This is amazing! Even the devil boy is no match for it! ... You're not gonna shoot me, are you?". And I KNOW that Jester DOESN'T say "You're not gonna shoot me" but something else, and I never understand what he really says... And so I would like you to help me and tell me what Jester really says.
I can listen to it a thousand times and I never really understand what Jester is saying, though... -.-

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
welcome, and i think jester says 'you're not GOING TO shoot me' whole sentance:
"whoah whoah whaoh! you're not going to shoot me are you? if you do, i'll die!...you know."

ps. introduce yourself properly in the introduction thread;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yes as stated above you listen correct. You're not gonna shoot me, are you?

It's just Jester's accent who complicates the thing, no need to worry;)

PS: Welcome to the forum and have fun^_^

Nevan

@ pinky750: Thank you... but to me it doesn't sound like "going to"...
Here I have a link to the cutscene: http://youtube.com/watch?v=OmgSGyIbQns
Listen to it, please. ^^"

I think it's something like "You're ??? to shoot me, are you?" or something like that...

(And why do I have to post this a second time? o_O)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
1st WELCOME TO THE FORUMS MAN!!!!

2nd I just watched it and he said "you're not going to shoot me are you? I'll die...You know."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom